• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Posting problems

This has been happening to me frequently lately. I will post, and it will say, "The forum requires that you must take 30 second between posts please try again in X seconds." When it had been several minutes between posts. However, the post goes through despite the fact that it said it didn't. What's the deal here?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
when that happens, scroll down and check to see if it already posted your message. Every time that's happened to me, it's because it tried to post my message twice too close together.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
This has been happening to me frequently lately. I will post, and it will say, "The forum requires that you must take 30 second between posts please try again in X seconds." When it had been several minutes between posts. However, the post goes through despite the fact that it said it didn't. What's the deal here?

Its also interesting to note that this doesn't stop double posts...

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Its also interesting to note that this doesn't stop double posts...
It depends on how long it takes the server to respond. Many times I've had the "You must wait 30 seconds before posting again, and you have X seconds left" error many times, in addition to doubleposting many times.

EDIT: Case in point: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7321/exampleds1.jpg

Last edited:

Yami Ron

Elite Member
The double-post issue could be resolved with auto-merging. Might also be able to eliminate the 30 sec requirement.

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
This happens to me too.
And some times things load fast, and at times it can go sooo slow. I dunno. Weird.

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
This happens to me too.
And some times things load fast, and at times it can go sooo slow. I dunno. Weird.

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
This happens to me too.