• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Primape

dd1zzle

what ever happen to Ash's primape? I think he should get it back and have a gym match with it

RagTag

Shroomin'
he should do SOMETHING with it he only had it for 1 episode

zeno48

Zaker!
You know what would be funny. Primape has a third evo in the 5th generation and Ash get's primape back from the previous trainer. I laugh so Hard at Cyber that I puke afterwards.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You know what would be funny. Primape has a third evo in the 5th generation and Ash get's primape back from the previous trainer. I laugh so Hard at Cyber that I puke afterwards.

Just like the people who think Jessie is going to get Lickitung back so she can evolve it, AMIRITE?

zeno48

Zaker!
Just like the people who think Jessie is going to get Lickitung back so she can evolve it, AMIRITE?

You never know and cyber stop acting like you know everything that is going to happen. All I am saying is that If this happens then I will laugh so hard and be like what now biatch!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You never know and cyber stop acting like you know everything that is going to happen. All I am saying is that If this happens then I will laugh so hard and be like what now biatch!

Well the 5th gen is at least 4 years away, so have fun waiting during that time. :D

zeno48

Zaker!
Well the 5th gen is at least 4 years away, so have fun waiting during that time. :D

Wow cyber once again you act like you know how long d/p will last. You are so good at predicting the future that I decided to give you a cookie and grant you I will wait:).

PaulFan1517

You know whats said people are still making topics about this. "Why can't ash get his primeape and pigeout back".

Shut the hell up. Move on already. The same thing is going to keep happening over and over again.......people will keep asking this and then the thread is going to get locked very soon. Sorry if it seems i am being mean but can you people just move on already. He's gone and not ever coming back.........unless the writers do something cheesy like bring him back on the last episode of pokemon.

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
Try moving out of 1998.

Why you guys are bringing up something from nearly 10 years ago is laughable.

Yup. Primape is dead and it aint coming back.
And it is just one pokemn, so it doesn't really matter, just like Pidgeot(who was boring anyway).

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
hey people do u know what is really sad that u have to put people down by sayign that the threads they make r stupid everybody has an opinoin just because they voice it and it is different from urs doesn't mean it is wrong so stop being jerks already

As much as we all loved Primeape, it has dissapeared to the dimmension of the forgotten where Pidgeot, the GS Ball, and all the filler characters go. If they were going to bring it back, they would've done so in Kanto Battle Frontier.

Shame, I thought Primeape had a lot of potential.

zeno48

Zaker!
As much as we all loved Primeape, it has dissapeared to the dimmension of the forgotten where Pidgeot, the GS Ball, and all the filler characters go. If they were going to bring it back, they would've done so in Kanto Battle Frontier.

Shame, I thought Primeape had a lot of potential.

I know, I know. It's really sad that Ash won't see it again but anything can happen and I will be ready for it.

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
Ash´s Primeape must be a former champion of the P1 Pokemon. Maybe it should return for a special battle or something like that.

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
hey people do u know what is really sad that u have to put people down by sayign that the threads they make r stupid everybody has an opinoin just because they voice it and it is different from urs doesn't mean it is wrong so stop being jerks already

And you should learn how to spell.