• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Python Programming N00bs

oddoddish

Heyy y'all, do this forum is for those of you who are new to programming just like me. Feel free to post anything you like =, but keep it pg ;065;

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
is this thread for discussing programming or what? it's not really clear

is this thread for discussing programming or what? it's not really clear

I think he wants us to post Python codes and discuss Python codes that we've created. The title is quite ambiguous to say the least, though.

Dreamy

I took a Python course two years ago, but I dropped it for statistics, maybe I'll look into taking a free online course. Not sure how this thread will stay alive though.

TheAdmiral

Smell ya later
Hmm... python is ok, but its hardly scalable. good for scripting or a beginner language I guess but you'll go much further with C++/Java

Rave

Banned
Been wanting to learn how to code stuff as of late. Been wanting to be able to program and make something that I've been working on for grad school.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I've done most of my Computing coursework on Python. It's been pretty easy, however I must learn more to succeed and I'm sure this applies to all of us.

fitzy909

Just another guy
i have just started using python and i am so interested. it is cool and programming is in all we do with technology. we need to understand programming to understand technology.