1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Python Programming N00bs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by oddoddish, May 9, 2013.

1. oddoddish

oddoddish New Member

Heyy y'all, do this forum is for those of you who are new to programming just like me. Feel free to post anything you like =, but keep it pg ;065;

2. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

is this thread for discussing programming or what? it's not really clear

3. I think he wants us to post Python codes and discuss Python codes that we've created. The title is quite ambiguous to say the least, though.

4. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

I took a Python course two years ago, but I dropped it for statistics, maybe I'll look into taking a free online course. Not sure how this thread will stay alive though.

5. The Puppet Master

The Puppet Master BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Python is pretty easy to learn. I took a course on it last semester.

6. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Smell ya later

Hmm... python is ok, but its hardly scalable. good for scripting or a beginner language I guess but you'll go much further with C++/Java

7. Rave

Rave Banned

Been wanting to learn how to code stuff as of late. Been wanting to be able to program and make something that I've been working on for grad school.

8. Terry. T.

Terry. T. One and Only...

I've done most of my Computing coursework on Python. It's been pretty easy, however I must learn more to succeed and I'm sure this applies to all of us.

9. fitzy909

fitzy909 Just another guy

i have just started using python and i am so interested. it is cool and programming is in all we do with technology. we need to understand programming to understand technology.