• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Quick question

MidnightJewel

So not a Beginner
Hi, my name is Kayleigh. A friend suggested I join so here I am. I have a question though, how do I use a custom avatar? My friend came over and tried to do it for me but he couldn't find it. Same for the userbar, how do I change that?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
You can't change any of those two, and there aren't any custom avatars on SPPf. Just go on to Settings->Edit Avatar and you'll find many categories of avatars relating to a majority of the pokemon franchise.

And by the "userbar" under your username and title, that can only change depending on the amount of posts you have.

MidnightJewel

So not a Beginner
Huh. Well, thanks a lot :) My friend says there were custom avatars at one point, and I tend to believe it since he has this avatar that fits with the profile pic he has.

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
Hi, Kayleigh! I assume that you are new, so welcome to the forums! Feel free to send me a PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message) if you have any questions, and if you need a friend, you may send me a FR (Friend Request) whenever you'd like. Unfortunately, neither can be changed to a custom, only the moderators (mods is the term more often used here) have that power. Anywho, I hope you enjoy the forums and I will see ya around!