• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rare Candy

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
I need some rare candies to level up my hypno if anyone now how many are in the game.

nubinator

Banned
Use Pick Up.

Heaven's Illusion

There isn't a set amount of Rare Candies in the game. Some you can find attached to pokemon others are set in a certain place.

Here is a list of places where rare candies are located:

Mt.Moon
Pokemon Tower
Rocker Hideout
Silph Co.
Safari Zone
Fuchsia City
Victory Road
Lost Cave

In the end just have a pokemon that has Pick-Up ability in your team.

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Theres a hidden one on route 6 I believe. Its right next to the Entrace to the south Saffron. You have to go through a gate thing and keep pressing A because its hidden. But its only like 10 spots so its easy.

SadisticBlaziken

There is also one behind the house of the move tutor that teaches the elemental hyper beams (Two Island I think?). Use the Itemfinder and you'll see it's in the corner behind the house.

DDJ2991

lol sadisticblaziken i was just about to say that, yea their is heaps in the game, many that people havent even discovered.

but in your case i would just catch 5 meowth put them all on your team and use any pokemon as the front of your team and vs wild pokemon, that way you will get a rare candy every 5 mins or so...

Azure Wolf

You can get a PP max on two island, but its a secret and if you want to know then PM me. as for rare candies, get pokemon with pick up and at high levels to get some.
You can also find one at the mansion in cinnabar island, but its hidden somewhere in the 2 or 3 floor.

Last edited:

crudent

The original poster said he wanted a Rare Candy, not a PP Max...

Anyway, just follow Heaven's Illusion's locations or use Pick Up. Rare Candies are easy to find.

latiaswindblast

Hey guys,if I use PickUp,I only get Berry's?Is that normal?

DDJ2991

yeah its normal, i had a meoqth in my party just for the HM cut, and he got a rare candy after one of my first wild pokemon battles, then after that it has been all berries, i think its like a 10% chance of getting a rare candy...

why does anyone even want rare candies though? i have like 15 and havent used one and dont plan too.

Chaos Rush

Look, instead of doing the stupid way of training your Hypno, why don't you try actually training it? The Elite 4 is the best place, since in Round 2 they have Lv63-75 Pokemon.