• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Silver

SkinnySweatyMan

I'm working on a team, but I can't trade and I can only use one set of TMs. If there isn't an item listed, I'm not sure what to give it.

Crobat @ Leftovers

Fly
Toxic
Mean Look
Confuse Ray

Dunsparse @ King's Rock

Headbutt
Attract
Spite
Glare

Heracross

Mega Horn
Earthquake
Rest
Sleep Talk

Magmar @ Leftovers

Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Thunderpunch
Confuse Ray

Sudowoodo

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Self Destruct
Curse

Then I was wondering which one would work better between:

Slowbro

Psychic
Surf
Ice Punch
Amnesia

Lapras

Surf
Ice Beam
Confuse Ray
Body Slam

Dragon_Reborn

I'm working on a team, but I can't trade and I can only use one set of TMs. If there isn't an item listed, I'm not sure what to give it.

Crobat @ Leftovers
-Fly
-Toxic
-Mean Look
-Confuse Ray
Good,this is about the best moveset for Crobat here.Too bad it can't learn Sludge Bomb.

Dunsparse @ King's Rock
-Headbutt
-Attract
-Spite
-Glare
I'm not too sure about Dunsparce,but maybe Rock Slide over Attact?Rock Slide could help take out flying and ice pokemon.Everything else looks fine on Dunsparce to me.

Heracross
=Mega Horn
=Earthquake
=Rest
=Sleep Talk
Good,this is the moveset you want to use for Heracross.

Magmar @ Leftovers
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Thunderpunch
-Confuse Ray
I was going to recommend Cross Chop over Sunny Day,but seeing that you can't trade makes you not able to get it.Sunny Day would work in replace for Cross Chop.

Sudowoodo
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Self Destruct
-Curse
Good,this is the moveset you want to use for Sudowoodo.

Then I was wondering which one would work better between:

Slowbro
-Psychic
-Surf
-Ice Punch
-Amnesia
I was going to recommend Thunder Wave over Amnesia,but seeing that you can't trade you won't be able to get.Amnesia will work over that I guess.It will raise you special defense that will help take some special based attacks more.The rest looks good to me.

Lapras
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Confuse Ray
-Body Slam
I was going to recommend Thunderbolt over Body Slam,but you can't trade.Body Slam will work fine in here.It's a good physical attack and has a chance of paralyzing too.The rest looks good to me.

After reviewing your team,you have alittle water weakness(Sudowoodo and Magmar).I might want get use some kind of electric pokemon or a move.Magmar can't really take out water pokemon that well with Thunderpunch.Might be able to,but not sure.You team looks good to me though.