• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sky Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I'll challenge someone in the PO league. Anybody really. I might even use my UU team because it's awesome!
Does anybody know where to get NLs indavidual badges? I want Jirachi but I can't find a place to get it :( I see it on the chart but I can't single it out.

Last edited:

DarumakkaImposter

It happened to me too. IDK what though. I'll go ask NL.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I know. There's been so many other lagues getting challengers and we haven't.

Lol, true. It doesn't need a bumb yet but are we gonna take it in turns to bump? Lol if we do.
I'm gonna go and advertise this league...

Blackacer got the Magnet Badge! It was pretty close, I lost 1-2. One more flinch from rachi and it would have been mine... In either battle... Sigh...
Blackacer is fighting not ground btw.

Last edited:

Wailord_2

This is a User Title
sorry guys i'm leaving this league. sorry

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
sorry about inactivity (i couldnt find the thread) but i cant battle on the server PO (i can still do it, just not on that server) usually i go on pokeland if there is no smogon or PBC

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Sorry about inactivity, and yeah Daru you forgot that I'm Psychic Gym Leader.... I'm having a vacation now, so I'm away this week and I'll be back on next week..

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
ok i can go on PO server again but ill probably be on pkebattlecenter, though im still muted on PO, and about 7 other minor servers

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
me and 3 others did a contest to see who could get banned/muted on the moost servers.

PO was an accident, but i also got banned from treehouse, french, japan, and italian sites. so five in all.

metalord

National Champion
Wifi
Type:Steel
Fc:4427 2895 0748
IGN:Ian
Available:Every day :D
Reason: I love leagues so i decide to be one
Sub: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.