• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

So...

Elementman-Novapoke

Firstly, I apollogise if this is in the wrong section. If so, mods can move it.

So, with diamond and pearl coming out in the UK (and the rest of Europe I think) soon, when will the anime start?

Has anyone got any ideas?

Arbok

aka Arbok
I have no idea about the UK, but other countries aren't at the same episode as in the UK. (sp?)

We in Holland still have to see every Battle Frontier episode...

Elementman-Novapoke

I have no idea about the UK, but other countries aren't at the same episode as in the UK. (sp?)

Same here in the UK.
We've seen all of the BF but we're going through it for at least the 3rd time.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥

¤Wow, you're further behind than I thought. In USA we've seen the first couple episodes of D/P but they stopped, and they've been showing the first episode every morning, very annoying XD.¤