• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Statues

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
I beat the 2 starred missios, but I got no statues, and i need help!
Also, I know someone who has lucario rank, and did not recieve a lucario statue.
Can you help? Thanx in advance

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Hello? Can any one help me? I need to know. im about to leave.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Once You beat the missions, did you complete the whole dungeon or not? Did you have to talk to someone?

S

Shine

To get Lucario Statue, I think you need an empty slot in your mailbox. Are you sure the Mime Jr. Fig and the Weavile Fig were the rewards?

mewfanforlife

You have to beat 2 star missions that actually state statue as their reward. Beating any 2 starred missions doesn't unlock them.

-Noland-

You have to beat 2 star missions that actually state statue as their reward. Beating any 2 starred missions doesn't unlock them.

Lol that´s the answer!!!!!!!!!!! You can try using WM.... but try looking for missions in which the reward is one of the statues ;006;