• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

sup

Cooltrainer Seth ♂

To shreds you say?
Hey I'm new here. I signed up a couple hours ago and I now have the sig and avatar I want and my profile has info. So lets cut to the chase.

How ya do'in. I'm Cooltrainer Seth ♂, But you can just call me Seth for short if you want to.

My favorite pokemon is Furret (Obviously lol)
My two most favorite games are Silver and Emerald (**** yeah ;492-s;)
My favorite pokemon hero is the one from Silver and gold. (also from Emerald ironic huh? -_-)
But uh yeah that about sums it up.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Hi seth
welcome to the forums ,read the rules and have fun :)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Hey Seth what's up? Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Yeah I don't see anyone on serebii being mean to the new people :)

Hello Seth, and welcome to the forums.

Well it doesn't mater if you like Zelda more (great series btw). I kinda lost my interest in pokémon (but Armaldo's still awesome), yet that doesn't mean I won't stay here ^_^

Anyways, please read the rules and have fun.

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Cooltrainer Seth ♂

To shreds you say?
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys. I was actualy just about out of my Pokemon fandom. But I kept seeing these pictures and vids on the internet of pokemon and then I started to think about it more. Afterwords I got my special limited edition pokeballs out of the closset and put them on my Nintendo shelf (my shelves that have special Nintendo collectable merchaindise, including a life size master sword xD) then I just searched Pokemon forums and forund this place! Well actualy I already knew about this place because a few years ago I would come to the non forum part of this place. So its not completely new to me. But I think I'm gunna stay back in Pokemon. xD