• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tango!

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
It's sombrero Tangrowth with his amazing Cradily maracas!
Tango3.png

Okay, he looks more like he should be in a mariachi band but Tangrowth/Tango ehh? ehh?

Never mind, anyway I was making this for a contest (the Serebii Spriters Group) and the challenge was "Fuse and Recolour Three Grass-type Pokemon," I thought it came out quite well, so I decided to share it :D.

Originally it had a Lombre beak, but it looked crap so I removed it, then I realised his right Cradily hand thing should be infront of his hat, but then I realised that he looked like he was doing the classic anime embarassed pose, so I made some minor adjustments and got this.

HappyTango.png

"It wasn't me, I swear!"

Also, so this thread doesn't have only one sprite in it, here's my first attempt at a cosplay:
rhyperiorpalmercosplayer.png

I might post more if I have time to make some more later, see ya,
~JammyU

[aka]

*speechless*.....
it's...good?
You're crazy imo
First

Petal

Care to elaborate?
Lol loving the Tango, the sombrero just looks great.

The cosplay looks great also IMO, I like how the upper half of it melds with his jacket.
His head does look a bit squashed though.

The 2nd one is really good, dead rhyperior scale looked awesome xP I want it <3

sora247

~Ding Dong~
on 'Tango' the cradily heads look extremely goood i take my hat off to you(if i was wearing 1) but the ludicolo hat i put my ha back on because all you did was crop it and paste it on if you scratched it, it would loo much better. also your trainer is really good cant wait o see more.

EDIT:200 posts WOO! and can you visit my sprite thread in my sig please

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Thanks for you comments everyone :D
[AKA]: Sure am.

Petal: Yeah, I suppose it does, I should probably have given it a neack >_<;

Dragodynamite: Ok, he wasn't supposed to look like he was waering the hide of a dead Rhyperior, just a Rhyperior costume, but if it looks like that then it was my idea all along ;), that is, if it isn't a bit weird that he killed his signature pokemon :D.

Sora: Well, I thought that the sombrero was in the right position, the right size and the right colour, and if I tried to scrtch it it would only be worse so...

BTW if some of you were under the impression that I scratched the whole of the Rhyperior cosplay than I am sorry to dissapoint you but I confess that that they are in fact the new positions for the Pt sprites ^_^;

Possibly new sprites tomorrow, check back then!

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Ok, true to my word, I have just finished another sprite and here it is:
infernaperepose3.png

It's my first ever re-pose and also my first ever completely scrathed sprite (excluding a couple of crappy fakemon I made ages ago). Incase it's so bad you can't tell, it's an Infernape using Blaze Kick :D.

Last edited:

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Now that you say it I see, he does look a bit... overweight doesn't he:D LOL. I thought there was something wrong with his mouth and I think you've got it. Expect an improved version later :).
~JammyU

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Tango's really funny! I'd like to see his pre-evo!

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
RM: Good idea, I'm envisioning a Tangela/Lileep fuse with Lombre's hat :D LOL it's gonna be hilarious.

OK, I've given Infernape a tummy-tuck and a face lift and he's ready to be re-shown:
infernaperepose4.png

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Ooooh, you mean the red section around his eyes! When you said "eyebrows" I thought you meant the line above his eye, I'll get on that, thanks.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Ok, I've made the prevo of Tango, I had no idea what to call it so let's go with Tango Jr.:
TangoJr.png

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Everything loks great! I love what you did to the tangrowth!

BTW, Palmer looks like a cubone but with a Rypherior

Last edited:

Lemon!

MAPMAKER FOOLZ
Haha that tangrowth is awesome. It's really well done lol. Great idea aswell. Thumbs up to you. The only thing that doesnt look good on the tangrowth is the cradily maracka in the background, it looks quite awkward, but maybe thats just me.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
*dances* Oh, wait. Not that kind of tango? Ok then. Tango and its pre-evo look great, an excellent mix.

Palmer! ~ <3 It does kinda look like he is wearing a dead Rhyperioer or how ever it's spelled!

Infernape in action! Nice, but he could still lose a little Lbs. if you know what I mean. (he looks a little fat) He could have a little more of a neck and his legs and arms should be slightly longer.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
These all look great!
I love Tango and Jr.
But Hyper Stan is right about the Infernape, it needs alittle work