• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Version exclusives Trade!!

Devars

Hey guys, I have LG Eevee, and I need the version exclusives of LG Pikachu, Anyone willing to do the trade? I already have Oddish. I still need Sandshrew, Growlithe, Scyther, Grimer, and Mankey. I offer the version exclusives of LG Eevee of course.

I could help you out with Sandshrew, Growlithe, Grimer and Mankey. Unfortunately don't have a spare Scyther though.

I'm looking for Meowth (x2), Alolan Meowth (x2), Vulpix (x1), Alolan Vulpix (x2), and Ekans (x1)

Do you still need any of the alolan version exclusives from the Pikachu edition? I could help with that too.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I need Alolan Vulpix (x2) and Alolan Meowth (x2). I'm willing to trade Alolan Sandshrew (x2) and Alolan Grimer (x2) preferably, though I'm also willing to trade any of the Pokémon you listed as well.

TheoS

I need Alolan Vulpix (x2) and Alolan Meowth (x2). I'm willing to trade Alolan Sandshrew (x2) and Alolan Grimer (x2) preferably, though I'm also willing to trade any of the Pokémon you listed as well.
I would like to trade Alolan Vulpix for Alolan Sandshrew. Would you be willing to find me one with good nature and ivs? Doesn't need to be perfect. I would do the same.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I would like to trade Alolan Vulpix for Alolan Sandshrew. Would you be willing to find me one with good nature and ivs? Doesn't need to be perfect. I would do the same.

Uh yeah I could try. It won't be today though. Would you be okay with either a jolly or adamant Alolan Sandshrew? I'd prefer a timid Alolan Vulpix.

Also, do you have Alolan Meowth (x2)? I'll trade Alolan Grimer (x2).

TheoS

Uh yeah I could try. It won't be today though. Would you be okay with either a jolly or adamant Alolan Sandshrew? I'd prefer a timid Alolan Vulpix.

Also, do you have Alolan Meowth (x2)? I'll trade Alolan Grimer (x2).
Adamant or impish, but jolly is also ok. And preferably male.
I have already found timid vulpix with best speed and special attack, very good defense and hp and good attack and sp Def, would it be ok?
I can trade 2 Meowths as well.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Adamant or impish, but jolly is also ok. I have already found timid vulpix with best speed and special attack, very good defense and hp and good attack and sp Def, would it be ok?
I can trade 2 Meowths as well.

Yeah they sound good. I'm currently trying to trade for a good Alolan Sandshrew. Will confirm the trade when I find one.

Devars

Sorry guys, already got them, but thanks a lot for the answer :) I hope this thread makes everyone trade their exclusives