• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Yeah, I'm new..

:::...Scizor...:::

well i like suicune, scizor, gallade
i come from the marriland forums
i use serebii's news
i like this place...

SolarPowerX

Welcome!!!!!!! :D

You've got some cool favorites

Nebbio

NINJA!
I'm nice, ish. Welcome.

Skull-Kid

yes, one person has already insulted me by calling me a dumbass on my 10th pos
i came here looking for nice people
if i can't get that, i'm leaving

Who called you a dumb@***? I'll go kill them for you! No one treats newbies like that! *ahem*

Welcome to the forums!

You choice of Pokemon might I say is quite frankily, fantastic :) I think this place is a lot better than the Marriland forums by far. Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Who called you a dumb@***? I'll go kill them for you! No one treats newbies like that! *ahem*

That'd be me. But not to insult someone. I was just pointing out the obvious and said dumbass at the end of my sentence.

Well I'm sorry if you felt like I was bullying you or something, really Scizor, I didn't mean any harm.

And welcome to the forums. I hoped you'd have a better start, and I surely don't hope I scared you away or something :(

^ This kid is lying!
Drake always means harm! Drake is a bully! You better watch out! He will rape your mother and leave you inpotent! He will pollute your water supply and eat all your cupcakes!

Welcome to the forums!

Skull-Kid

^ This kid is lying!
Drake always means harm! Drake is a bully! You better watch out! He will rape your mother and leave you inpotent! He will pollute your water supply and eat all your cupcakes!

Welcome to the forums!

I am sure Drake is not lying and I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Welceom to SPPF!!!

Have fun, but remember to read the rules and all that jazz

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
Wow you got like 1million welcomes. I got 1, not cool.
Anyway, welcome to Serebii man you might have a good future.

PsyMax

Psyduck Roooooocks!!
How nice to meet you. I'm Psy. I'm nice 9 times out of 8 :) ..... Wait, that's not right.....