• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Ok my friend said to day Shes ABUSED by her Mum and Dad...
What to do...

She said 3 or 4 weeks ago she got a black eye and they steal her money...I dont know what else happens but...

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
1.General chat dude.
2.I dont want to speak to anyone about it because she wont be my friend if school finds out...

Report the incidents to the police, even if you have to do it for her.

Either that or have her attempt to run away from home...

chorusco

Tell her to phone Child Line or invite her over to your house and get your parents and youself and her to gather and talk about it or something

Matkin22

Dream out loud
This probably isn't the best place for you to have asked, but I can offer a couple of suggestions.

First, how old is your friend? Depending on what country you live in, if she is under 16 you can contact Child Welfare and report it. You could talk to your school's guidance counsellor (if you have one); they'll be able to offer you more support and advice than anybody on here can. If your school works the same way as mine, it will likely become involved only if a teacher or member of the administration feels that her life is in danger. There are also Kid-Help Lines you can call for advice; you can find those in your local phonebook.

Most important of all, you should be there to support your friend and encourage her to do the above. If you're really looking out for her health, and she recognizes that, you will not lose her as a friend.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Dude, call the police or something. Don't let her continue to suffer. She told you because she's too afraid to get help herself. By not getting help, you're just letting it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.