• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

augmentation

~ DC ~

too lazy for descriptions, so I'll add them in later.

286.png

• Breloom @ Toxic Orb
  • Poison Heal
  • Adamant
  • 252 Hp / 180 Atk / 76 Spe
~ Drain Punch ~
~ Bulk Up ~
~ Seed Bomb ~
~ Spore ~

479-w.png

• Rotom-W @ Expert Belt
  • Levitate
  • Timid
  • 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Volt Switch ~
~ Hydro Pump ~
~ Hidden Power [Ice] ~
~ Pain Split ~

473.png

• Mamoswine @ Choice Band
  • Thick Fat
  • Adamant
  • 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
~ Ice Shard ~
~ Icicle Crash ~
~ Earthquake ~
~ Stone Edge ~

205.png

• Forretress @ Leftovers
  • Sturdy
  • Bold
  • 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpA
~ Volt Switch ~
~ Spikes ~
~ Stealth Rock ~
~ Rapid Spin ~

647.png

• Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
  • Justified
  • Timid
  • 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Surf ~
~ Secret Sword ~
~ Icy Wind ~
~ Hidden Power [Bug] ~

149.png

• Dragonite @ Lum Berry
  • Multiscale
  • Adamant
  • 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
~ Dragon Claw ~
~ Dragon Dance ~
~ ExtremeSpeed ~
~ Earthquake ~

Last edited:

Aurath8

Well it looks like I'll have to wait then, as I'm not sure why you'd want Protect on Rotom-W apart from scouting out an opponents moves. Even then, Rotom-W is a little on the slow side to be scouting stuff and doesn't get any benefit from stalling a turn otherwise. I guess Pain Split could help kepp you healthy and get off more attacks.

I'd go with Hidden Power [Ghost] on Keldeo. Bug only hits Celebi harder than HP[Ghost] while the latter also hits Ghost types like Jellicent.

AdeptLen

TechniLoom is becoming more popular, so I don't know whether you'd want to consider it or not. I find both sets viable.
Hidden Power Ghost on Keldeo for sure.
You might wish to consider Superpower, Brick Break, or Fire Punch on Dragonite.

~ DC ~

to be honest, I only put in Protect as I was really thinking that WoW / Twave / Pain Split fits better for Bulky Rotom-W. I'll look into Pain Split however.

Also; incase anyone wonders why I use Expert Belt; it's to bluff a Choice Set.

Hidden Power [Ghost] does roughly 30% to max SpD / max Hp Jellicent, so I'd honestly say Hidden Power [Bug] is better, as either way Jellicent walls Keldeo to hell and back. Bulky Celebi also takes little damage from Hidden Power [Ghost], and can easily 2HKO with little investement.

I honestly prefer Poison Heal Breloom, as ther latter can't be statused, and TechniLoom loses Hp faster due to it having no real source of Recovery.

yolotot

actually running a choice set would be smarter than using the expert belt l- i mean dc, you can't bluff one very well when you aren't faster than them and are also not hitting that strongly. but i think running a bulky set here would be ideal, since you could use a second defensive pivot.

~ DC ~

op has been edited with pain split > protect. this particular rotom-w is actually very good though, as it lures in lando and lando-t to ohko while they set up rocks or rock polish. it's also fun for getting some extra damage on tenta trying to switch into hydro pump, or politoed that try's to determine what move i'm 'locked' into with protect.

i just feel that this rotom-w is better as bulky rotom-w works best in rain, so hydro pump is buffed and it dosen't need the extra spa ev's that rotom-w outside of rain does, really. thanks for the suggestions, i'll try 'em out maybe.