• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banner Tutorial thread

Polaris

~Flames of Passion~
Nagashi, I have just one question. About Step 1 )XD) in the main tutorial (your first tutorial in your first post), how do you make a three-colored gradient? I'm very new to Photoshop CS, so there are bound to be many questions coming from me. Oh, and this question does not just apply to Nagashi; it applies to anyone who is considered "good" at Photoshop CS.

Azure Wolf

Just go to the gradient tool and on the top left corner there will be the gradient's preview, click it and then you'll have choices of gradients, select a 3 colored one and change the colors as per your wish.

I have another tutorial. I made three tutorials in the past two weeks. Hoorah me.

Here's a preview.
KirbySwordTutorial.png

You'll have to buy it to see it. :p

At PR of course! XD

The reason why I don't show some tutorials here is because some SPPF members here go to Planetrenders (may not be you, but I know there's at least someone besides me). Meaning, you could just go here to see my tutorials, which are BOUGHT at Planet. In other words, if you don't wanna buy it, just come here and see it for free. Get it?

I've already posted one tutorial that was supposed to be bought, which is the Warrior Tutorial. I'll post another, for my Star Wars one. But not the Kirby one. My preciousssssss.....

CloneTutorial825048.png

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Ah, I tried to post my result last night, but Serebii crashed (I was shocked too).

Here it is... kinda bleh, but hey:

sig144.jpg

K-os

Bullet Punch
All my Tutorials!

Falc's // K-os' Tutorial Gallery

Well, I returned to SPPf after I was absent for a while. I've been making quite some signature tutorials recently, so I thought I'd show you them :)

===

Jessica Alba Signature Tutorial

Outcome:

1181364330.png

Tutorial

Summary: This is a fairly short tutorial. The final outcome not the best, but I made the tutorial to explain some tips and tricks in Photoshop.

---

Green Goblin Tag Tutorial

Outcome:

1180168752.png

Tutorial

Summary: Not one of my best tutorials, just goes indepth about lightning.

---

Prince of Persia Tag Tutorial

Outcome:

1181364193.png

Tutorial

Summary: Definetely one of better tuts. Can be used to make a small signature; the outcome is one of the most favorite signatures by me ever.

---

Clank Signature Tutorial

Outcome:

1181364836.png

Tutorial

Summary: One of my first tutorials ever. The quality and set up of the tutorial is not very good, but the outcomes I've seen certainly lived up to my expectations =]

---

Metal Gear Signature Tutorial

Outcome:

1181365054.png

Tutorial

Summary: Not very much to say, is a bit oober styled in my opinion.

---

Fort Minor Tag Tutorial

Outcome:

1181365784.png

Tutorial

Summary: I really like the outcome, but the tutorial is meh meh. Still worth trying, imo.

===

Again, comments and outcomes are greatly appreciated!​

chester

The Amazing chester
I bought that PoP tag off you, on PR!
I'm the pokelives guy.
Thanks for sharing, though.

ack, i had a shot at one of K-os's ones.
http://i9.*******.com/4uvieqw.png
yeah, i did a few different things (ladylike, lol), but i'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Cheers Magne - this was made with the Auron tutorial:

sig172.jpg

K-os

Bullet Punch
New Tutorial - Cloud

1181569175.png

1181656940.png

Thanks for the tutorials Magne - so far I've tried the Kirby (I'll maybe post my outcome later), the Fort Minor one, and the Spidey one. ( My Spidey result looks really messed up XD )

K-os

Bullet Punch
I have another tutorial. I started with a 500 by 4000 document, but I ran out of space for the first time in my life =O

Anyways...

1182664360.png

Ok, I am VERY new to this, and I don't get it. I made the 3 color gradient, but how do I put my image in it?

Enjoy and post results. If you have any further questions about any steps PM them to me.

Night Shade Tutorial and .PSD ZIP File 24.18 MB (hosted by FileFront):
http://files.filefront.com/Night+Shade+Tut...;/fileinfo.html

CnC's are also appreciated along with spelling errors (I went over it twice but I'm sure something is bound to have slipped).
Also, in case you don't make it to the bottom, don't rip, I'm trying to help members so don't take advantage of that.

The Tutorial:
Night-Shade-tut.jpg

-_-

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Any results would be appreciated, thanks. ^^ Enjoy.

charlietagtutbynagashiro1.jpg

K-os

Bullet Punch
Those are both amazing tuts =]

Here's the my outcome with Nagashi's:

1182780380.png

I don't have Photofilters, so I had to Improvise ^^;

EDIT:

1182852031.png

2nd try. I really like this one.

Last edited: