• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

berry problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
I usually dont use berries in the game, but being that none are available in the wild anymore i am in a predictament. It just so happens i was ev training and accidnetly still had an exp. share attached to one of the pokemon i was training, which unfortuantely allowed it to receive unwanted evs.

so the question is-

Is there anyway i can recieve the ev removing berries in game even if they have all been picked, and is there a way to refresh the berry plants in the game (like when you attached your game to the pre disc from coliseum) or am i stuck with trading items?

Hopefully if i cant refresh the berries this will be fixed in Platinum?

appreciate the help

just realized i posted this in the wrong section. sorry about that.

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
You can plant berries in the ground and grow more of them. Make sure to have a nice fertilizer.

*Sigh*

Penguinist Trainer

What do you mean refresh the berry plants. You said you don't use berries, so why not just plant some and grow them. Either that, or get a pokemon with the Pickup ability to try and pickup berries. Or just catch pokemon, because some of them can be caught holding berries. Or you could use the move Pluck in battle to steal berries.

These are just ideas. Lets not forget the random people who will give you a free berry every 24 hours. Berry master, floroma flower shop, etc.

This isn't really a glitch, if your looking for rare berries, you can also trade people for them. You can also import berries from the GBA games. I imported all my rare berries over when I opened the pal park.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Status
Not open for further replies.