• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<*<*<*DarkCharizard2's Awesome Trade Shop!!*>*>*>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Updated with new events :)

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Hey are you gonna be on tomorrow? If you are we can trade.

Pirates

I'm interested in your FAL2010 Mew and can offer either a UT Pokepark Jirachi (OT: ポケパ-ク ID No: 60731) or a Japanese 10 ANIV Mew.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I'm interested in your FAL2010 Mew and can offer either a UT Pokepark Jirachi (OT: ポケパ-ク ID No: 60731) or a Japanese 10 ANIV Mew.

I'll take the UT Pokepark Jirachi (OT: ポケパ-ク ID No: 60731) .

Pirates

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Do you still have Janta's Golurk?
I could give a dw Arceus for it.

Cratess

Ghostbuster

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Updated with new shinies and events!

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
New event and shiny flawless Lv. 1. also, NoToRiousBrawL will be helping in this shop.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Updated with new events. Got a Korean DW Rayquayza up for trade!

M2P

Trader and Cloner.
I'm particularly interested in your DW Rayquaza.

Would you be willing to trade for my Shiny Ageto event celebi? I also have the world 08 - World 10 events.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I'm particularly interested in your DW Rayquaza.

Would you be willing to trade for my Shiny Ageto event celebi? I also have the world 08 - World 10 events.

I am already trading for a Shiny Ageto Celebi. Do you have any other events that aren't World Championship Events?

M2P

Trader and Cloner.
Do you have the Birthday dreamworld togekiss?

M2P

Trader and Cloner.
Well I'm getting some more events down the line, but for now I have nothing else to offer. Thanks anyway ;).

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
hi again i am interested in your pokepark jirachi, GAMESTP entei, GAMESTP raikou, singing pikachu, world10 crobat and that japanese regigigas

i can offer shiny bisharp, shiny event hydreigon, shiny event golurk, ageto celebi, birthday audino and pikachu colored pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.