• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
SM0010 is fine, SM0011 is annoyingly singsong-y.
I just hope Ash doesn't sing it like he did for "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt." I cringed so hard at that when that episode first aired.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
SM0010 is fine, SM0011 is annoyingly singsong-y.

"Young Kiawe had a farm. E-I-E-I-O!"

...Sorry, couldn't resist. XD Seriously, I don't know whether to burst out laughing or cringe at that title. Currently, I'm doing both. TPCi, WTH is with some of your episode titles? ^O^

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
SM010: Trial and Tribulation
SM011: Young Kiawe Had a Farm

Don't mind SM010's title. SM011, though.... that's just awful.

SM010's title looks way too similar to the DP episode "Trials and Adulations!" for some reason. And you know how much I hate confusion with the episode titles.

But that SM011 title... did they really have to make a pun on Old Macdonald Had a Farm? Granted, I already despised it because of how childish it was, but this is way beyond a joke. I'd personally would say this to TPCI, "Please, why are you throwing all these cringy episode titles at us? You have done much better than this, so learn from your current mistakes".

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

SinnohEevee

Were the dub titles of SM005 and SM011 written by some kid?

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Lol, why the double zero? No way SM gets to 1,000 episodes haha :p

Hmmm, that would make more sense, but I'm going off total episodes of the entire series, no matter how incorrect it may be.

Vipsoccermaster

Title for SM010 makes sense. But for SM011? Kiawe isn't young at all, even though the teens could be considered young (11-19). Plus, we don't even see "young" Kiawe until 11 episodes later, in SM022. Foreshadowing much?

Spyro39

SM010's title looks way too similar to the DP episode "Trials and Adulations!" for some reason. And you know how much I hate confusion with the episode titles.

But that SM011 title... did they really have to make a pun on Old Macdonald Had a Farm? Granted, I already despised it because of how childish it was, but this is way beyond a joke. I'd personally would say this to TPCI, "Please, why are you throwing all these cringy episode titles at us? You have done much better than this, so learn from your current mistakes".

These dub titles are a joke. Give us non-pun titles like BW had TPCi.

Spyro39

But they probably are using pun titles due to the series being more comedic lol

That is true. But to be honest, I thought 4Kids was more creative and less cringeworthy with their pun titles. They certainly wouldn't have based their title off of a 4-year old's song.

Last edited:

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Found out right now that the 20th season starts on May 13th. I am suprised because in Germany the season starting from episode three already start a week earlier on May 6th.
First time a non english speaking country get the episodes first after the japanese.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Found out right now that the 20th season starts on May 13th. I am suprised because in Germany the season starting from episode three already start a week earlier on May 6th.
First time a non english speaking country get the episodes first after the japanese.

Actually the English dub has been out since April 1st in Canada.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Has been airing in CITV (UK) as well

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Reminds me of Lion, Witch and Wardrobe.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen