• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Electrode levitates???

Kingudora

My favourite
Malachite Treecko said:
Well, the purpose of Pokemon isn't to make sense...
insta-win quote

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Hmm... well random thought is it uses magnetism and electricity to levitate in much the same way as Magnemite/Ton/Jibacoil.

It must be the same reason Banette learns REST....

Goblins did it.

coolminun

Banned
I agree with Darkfall. it proboably uses magnetism from the intens pulses of electricity it dishes out. Like magneton

I'd say it's magnetic energy, since Electrode is a orb of energy-thing. ;)

BlazeShadow

Fine then Gengar should be able to learn Megahorn.... Cause the purpose of pokemon isn't to make sense!

*orders my Gengar to use megahorn on you*

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
:O! *orders my Gengar to use Megahorn on you!!!* >:O
if it was magnetism then why doesn't Electrode have Magnet pull?

Oh BOB. Why do you need to question EVERYTHING!? It doesn't have Magnet Pull because it has Soundproof. Every electric pokemon is capable of using magnetism, Magnetic Energy = Bascially, ELECTRICITY.

How can Doduo FLY, outside of battle, how is it possible for Rhydon to surf around with you on top of it...etc etc.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Oh BOB. Why do you need to question EVERYTHING!? It doesn't have Magnet Pull because it has Soundproof. Every electric pokemon is capable of using magnetism, Magnetic Energy = Bascially, ELECTRICITY.

How can Doduo FLY, outside of battle, how is it possible for Rhydon to surf around with you on top of it...etc etc.

I should make those threads just to bother you! >=D!! I like to question things! Well I guess my question has been answered....

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
I should make those threads just to bother you! >=D!! I like to question things! Well I guess my question has been answered....

Making threads to annoy me will fail. You won't annoy me. Being stubborn and overly persistent will make me want to hurt you, but I won't be annoyed.

Kay

Ka-boom
Hmm, I never knew it levitated. It would be fun to ride around on one.

NES

Flip me to the side!
In game pourpouses....

I would be more worried of electrolevitate Jibacoil =0.