• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Err...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buizeru

Is it possible to find a Seedot or a Nuzleaf in Emerald? No matter where I go, I can find either one.

~Buizeru~

Volteon

Back I guess??

Buizeru

Wow, thanks, I didn't know that SPP has a PokeDex! [/sarcasm] I'm saying that I've been all over looking for them, but haven't found them after hours (Yes, hours) of searching.

~Buizeru~

GeminiDragon

I AM THE NIGHT!!!
yes you can because i did one day on the tv it said there was a outbreak of seedot so i went to go find them and when i caught one it had giga drain and solarbeam

Mawile XD

ello thar
Then that's just bad luck. you can trade a Ralts for a Seedot in Rustboro City, if yo want.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
you usaully have to beat the elite 4 aand wen you beat it ull be in your house and if your tv is flashing see wats on usually it has stuff like a seedot outbreak or the sale in lilycove

Buizeru

Yeah, sure >.> Seriously, don't lie. Anyways, I'm still searching as I type this.

~Buizeru~

EDIT: Lol. @ GeminiDragon.

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
They're there. Somewhere. The serebii pokedex is misleading though. It says 'rare' when really they're so rare that Latias/Latios/similar pokemon are easier to catch. I've spend many a sleepless night looking for Seedot. I think I wanted it for an ingame trade or something. You will need extreme patience if you want to find one. Or an outbreak (Seedot outbreaks do happen right? >.>).

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Buizeru said:
Yeah, sure >.> Seriously, don't lie. Anyways, I'm still searching as I type this.

~Buizeru~

EDIT: Lol. @ GeminiDragon.

im not lying thats wat me and my freind do you dont have to beleive me but you dont have to insult me by calling me a lyer

Turner

Vagabond
1. They're very rare, but found in a lot of places (I was lucky enough to find two before I beat the game)... good luck.

2. You can trade for one in-game (as mentioned earlier)... if you can tolerate it's nickname (or, get it from the trade, then breed it).

3. After you beat the elite 4, there will be an advertisement on the tv in game (similar to the one for the latias, berry blending master, lilycove blowout sale, etc) that tells you that swarms of nuzleaf and seedot appear in ____ ... where _____ is equal to a random location... This only occours for about an hour after you see the advertisement, so you'd best hurry.

Nuzleaf? Rare? Then how did I find two in a row? And yes, they're Nuzleafs, not Lombres. But they were the only ones I found though.

And I got that advertisment for Skitties, now I have a team full of them.

On topic: Unless you see the ad, just keep looking for days. After the time I spent looking for a shiny Dratini, a hour sounds like very few time. Eventually, you'll find one. But keep looking at people's TV, you might get lucky.

Volteon

Back I guess??
They don´t have cristal balls...

You have to PM them or you can lock it by yourself, deleting the first post or Thread Tools→ delete thread (above your first post)

Buizeru

I know they don't, I'm waiting for them to see a topic that STOPS GETTING REPLIES and and the problem solved.

~Buizeru~

Status
Not open for further replies.