• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Flint

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Flint

Character Bio
Japanese Name: Ooba
Debut Appearance: "Elite Four Flint & Gym Leader Volkner"

Flint is a member of the Sinnoh Elite Four. He specializes in Fire-type Pokemon as Infernape. He is childhood friends with Volkner, the Sunyshore City Gym Leader. When the gang arrives in Sunyshore City, Flint battles Ash in an attempt to revitalize Volkner's battling spirit.

Discuss.

Torpoleon

I like Flint. He has a cool Infernape. Flare Blitz was nice to see as well. I also liked seeing Young Flint.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Flint is a great E4 member, he is a good guy and his Infernape was very powerfull.

More than that I can tell that I loved to see him with his Chimchar (as a kid).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Um seeing as Flint hasn't appeared in the US, are we supposed to use Spoiler Tags? I will just incase.

I thought Flint was rather like his game counterpart, in design anyway. He was a little bit more intense as seen when he wanted Volkner to stop sulking around and he grabs Volkner by the scruff of his jacket. I think he's extremely powerful too, Ash didn't stand a chance during their battle. He's an ok guy.

mystkmastkal

I'm glad that they stuck to Flint's Infernape's move pool from the games. If Flint does fight with him in the future on screen, I hope that they show off his last move earthquake.