1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Flint

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by S.Suikun, Feb 26, 2010.

1. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Flint

Character Bio
    Japanese Name: Ooba
    Debut Appearance: "Elite Four Flint & Gym Leader Volkner"

Flint is a member of the Sinnoh Elite Four. He specializes in Fire-type Pokemon as Infernape. He is childhood friends with Volkner, the Sunyshore City Gym Leader. When the gang arrives in Sunyshore City, Flint battles Ash in an attempt to revitalize Volkner's battling spirit.

Discuss.

2. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

I like Flint. He has a cool Infernape. Flare Blitz was nice to see as well. I also liked seeing Young Flint.

3. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Flint is a great E4 member, he is a good guy and his Infernape was very powerfull.

More than that I can tell that I loved to see him with his Chimchar (as a kid).

4. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Um seeing as Flint hasn't appeared in the US, are we supposed to use Spoiler Tags? I will just incase.

I thought Flint was rather like his game counterpart, in design anyway. He was a little bit more intense as seen when he wanted Volkner to stop sulking around and he grabs Volkner by the scruff of his jacket. I think he's extremely powerful too, Ash didn't stand a chance during their battle. He's an ok guy.

5. mystkmastkal

mystkmastkal Well-Known Member

I'm glad that they stuck to Flint's Infernape's move pool from the games. If Flint does fight with him in the future on screen, I hope that they show off his last move earthquake.