• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Font problem.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
So I downloaded a font from fafont.com. But it says I need an unzip tool. I tried whith winrar, but it dosent work for me. So I would need a free unzip tool download place. Anyone know one?

Meowth City

Staff member
You don't necessaily need to have an unzip tool. Just do what I do, click and drag the file to your desktop and it will automatically copy the file to your desktop. Then place the file into the Font folder on the Control Panel by clicking and dragging the file there.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
You don't necessaily need to have an unzip tool. Just do what I do, click and drag the file to your desktop and it will automatically copy the file to your desktop. Then place the file into the Font folder on the Control Panel by clicking and dragging the file there.
They said that just works on pre-2000 comps. Sure it works on windows 7?

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
They said that just works on pre-2000 comps. Sure it works on windows 7?

You have two simple options: 1) Right-click on the zipped folder. In most cases, there will be an option that says "Extract All." This unzipps it. Just specify where you want it to unzip to. Next, go to the place where you told it to unzip to and right-click on the font file, then select "Install." Easy as pie!

2) Double-click the zipped folder. Right-click on the font file and select "Copy" (or "Cut" if you don't care about preserving the original). Now navigate to whatever folder you desire to place the font for temporary storage and open that folder. Right-click in a blank space and select "Paste." After that completes, right-click on the font file, then select "Install." Also easy as pie!

I hope this helps you, bug pro!

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
ShinySandshrew said:
You have two simple options: 1) Right-click on the zipped folder. In most cases, there will be an option that says"Extract All." This unzipps it. Just specify where you want it to unzip to. Next, go to the place where you told it to unzip to and right-click on the font file, then select "Install." Easy as pie 2) Double-click the zipped folder. Right-click on the font file and select "Copy" (or "Cut" if you don't care about preserving the original). Now navigate to whatever folder you desire to place the font for temporary storage and open preserving the original). Now navigate to whatever folder you desire to place the font for temporary storage and open that folder. Right-click in a blank space and select "Paste." After that completes, right-click on the font file, then select"Install." Also easy as pie I hope this helps you, bug pro!Ι
That made my life so much easier.