• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Everyday of my life xD

Have you ever dropped a cake on the floor?

No, luckily.

Have you ever faceplanted?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I don't think so, at least not in recent memory

Have you ever watched a cartoon you loved as a kid and realized how cheesy it was (totally didn't do that with Yugioh >_>)

DemonCode

Banned
Yeah it was CatScratch. Props to those who know what CatScratch is.... SPLEEN!

Have you ever been annoyed by how hot your hands get playing on a bigger console

No... wat?

Have you ever ate raw tuna?

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
... The only fish I like is salmon. So no. Is it weird that I had an appetite after watching someone gut a fish? But then years later lost it watching someone dissect a fish though it is the same thing?

Have you ever burned yourself?

DemonCode

Banned
Yes....on the 4th of July.

Have you ever broke a bone playing tag

DemonCode

Banned
Once when I was like 7.

Have you ever hated somebodies RP character. If yes,what was the character's name?

Yes, it was good...

Have you ever tried to eat your pillow in your sleep?

DemonCode

Banned
Nope...well a trainers pokemon lmao.

Have you ever won in any RP based game on Serebii.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
No. :(

Have you ever said something out loud that no one was meant to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.