• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello

TUKjes

I'm TUKjes from Holland. I'm fan of pokemon since 2000.
my favorite pokemon is Ivysaur but I like ampharos and kingler also very much. I have got almost every single game of pokemon, except of pokemon colosseum. my favorite is the gold/silver/crystal version.
I have over a 1000 tradingcards but i don't have them all yet.

Littlemyuu

Hi fellow Dutch friend ^w^
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here
and that you stick with the rules =)

Illusione-Tempus

First time I seen an Ivysaur fan o_O

lol kidding :D

Welcome to the forums! And I heard there's a dutch pokemon club at the club section

Neural777

Hero Trainer
Welcome to Serebii! Read the rules, have fun, and read the rules! Wait. I said that already. XD

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii, it's always nice to meet a fellow Johto & Grass Pokemon fan :)

Have fun while you're here and be sure to read all the rules.