1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Purplemage, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Purplemage

Purplemage lax trainer

Hi guys and gals I've stalked around these forums for ages and figured I'd finally join.

Uhmm to tell you guys a bit about myself I'm nineteen, I work at a sports bar and I probably should be in college. I'm just a usual nerd I've been playing pokemon since I was a kid and although my tastes have changed I still really dig the games.

Hopefully I can add a bit to the conversations around this place. =)

2. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

Good luck on the whole college thing. I'm still 14 so I got lots of time before that happens. I've been a fan since I was 5. Please read the rules OK? Please?

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

3. Purplemage

Purplemage lax trainer

Thanks for the warm welcome bro! Fantastic choice for a name.
    But yes I've seen the rules, and I know not to start flame wars. Hahaha

And hey definitly start putting thought into colleges now, I wasted all my time skipping school and it bites you in the *** very quickly.

4. james2791

james2791 Dragon Sneeze

Welcome Purplemage, to SPPF! I hope you have a great time, make sure to have fun aswell. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me or any other member ;)

5. Totokip

Totokip Well-Known Member

hiya welcome to serebiiforums,im totokip(if the user name didn't beat me to it)

6. sparkywonderplus

sparkywonderplus Pokemonner

haha SAME!!! exept i was 6 :)

anyways hiya :)

7. Purplemage

Purplemage lax trainer

You guys are great!

Although now I feel old at 19 hahaha!

8. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Welcome to Serebii Purplemage.

I'm 26, so if you feel old that doesn't say much for me.

9. kabzy

kabzy Grass Trainer

Hiya im 16, and i feel old too lol. Feel sorry for you :p . Lol only joking, good luck with your college stuff if you decide to go