1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Don!, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Don!

Don! New Member

Hey guys,

My name is Don. I’m a newcomer to the site and came to say hello. So, hello!

I just started a Let’s Play series of Pokémon FireRed Omega. I realize a new Pokémon Let’s Play must sound very tiring for all of you, but if you have the time / interest, please feel free to give it a read: you can find it here: http://pokemondon.wordpress.com/

PS.: If I’m posting this in the wrong forum or if this post is somehow inappropriate, I apologize. Feel free to delete it.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  2. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

Hello, welcome to serebii! I am from the future!

3. Don!

Don! New Member

I forgot to add the the link to the Let's Play... In the past, people are still struggling with the Intornets.

4. DJMonty

DJMonty <--- Currently REing

Hi Don! Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll like it here!

If you ever have any questions, just send me a PM, and feel free to add me to your friend's list!

5. The_Shadow

The_Shadow Mythology Enthusiast

I say hello from the shadow...

6. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

this is the rightest forum to post this in so you are off to a good start. welcome