• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hellooooooooooooooo

Snivelili

A Sniffling Swingset
Well, hi? New here, obviously, and I like Pokemon, cuz y'know, it's awesome. Woo? XD Yeah, the name's Lila, so feel free to call me that or any other horrid nickname you can come up with. Won't mind either way. *shrugs* I enjoy playing video games and the such, graphic designing, drawing, listening to music, etc etc.

Pretty big place here, at least compared to other much smaller forums I've been on. Hopefully I won't get too confused though. Read the rules in any case. ;D

So... yeah. Tips or welcomes would be nice, but I'm not one to get all worked up over that. See you around, I guess. :]

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome Lila! If you need any help, let me know.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Hey! I hope you have a great time here :D

ninetails012

teh wild card
welcome! or should i say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
lets see,...... ima call you lilapup! :D
if you need help, advice, or just a friend, send me a message!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii Lila.

I get the feeling you're going to fit in pretty well here.

If you need help with anything feel free to drop me a line.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
welcome to serebii forums be sure to read the rules before posting!