• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back~!!

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
For the second time, I have have returned to Serebii~! XD

And I has new pictures to share with you guys~!

I've become obsessed with Lopunny during my absence XD
lopunny2.png

This one I did as a commission for someone~
toxic2.png

Here's a crappy Giratina Gijinka~
distortion.png

Reshiram~! I love this thing~ X3
reshiram.png

A cute little Pikachu I did as a gift for someone~
chucard.png

And some little doodles of my characters~
springdoodle.png

ryudoodle.png

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Rika! Long time no see XD

Those Lopunnys (Lopunnies? XD) are great <3 I still like your backgrounds. I think it's the grass~

Aw, the Giratina gijinka's not that bad :3 the claws are a little wobbly in shape, but apart from that it looks creepily awesome.

Basically, I love all the pics ^^ I'd comment some more but it would mostly be me saying the same thing~

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Oh hey Ambri~! 8D

Aw, thank you so much~!! X3 I have been working a bit more on my backgrounds~

On the gijinka, I actually tried to make the claws looks wobbly on purpose XD

Thanks again~!

Okie, I finished this a little while ago~ Though I think the face looks a bit off :\
shiny_latias.png

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Oh right XD ignore that then. I do like the gijinka though~

The face looks alright to me :3 it's got the right shape and everything. It might be that the triangle head pattern is a little bit bigger than usual. I'm not sure XD

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Thanks!

That might be it, I just noticed that it does go down past the eye a bit further than it should... Maybe I also made the head shape itself too long? |D

Gah, I just finished moving, which means all my arty stuff is still packed... DX I AM GOING CRAZY NOT BEING ABLE TO DRAAAAW

tom-tom

Furret <3
These are very good, I especially like your Lati@s and Reshiram. I just recently returned to Serebii for my second time too!

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
I think the head shape is fine, otherwise the head might be too small for the body XD I wouldn't worry about it though :3 it's a cute picture~

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
These are very good, I especially like your Lati@s and Reshiram. I just recently returned to Serebii for my second time too!

Thanks!!
Lol, so I'm not the only one, huh? XD

I think the head shape is fine, otherwise the head might be too small for the body XD I wouldn't worry about it though :3 it's a cute picture~

Hmm, I guess you're right~ Thanks!

Awesome work...I love how you did Reshiram^^

Thank you~!! X3