• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Marshadow!

Umbright

Pokemon Master
Hi everyone! I wanted to open this thread because it’s seemingly the only way I can get the Pokémon #802 Marshadow

I’m trading any Pokémon for it. I’ve filled the Pokédex with the other 801 Pokémon. They’re all legit (except for maybe a couple old mythical like a shiny deoxys and celebi), mostly from WiFi events over the years.

Don’t have many shinies but I’m willing to trade other mythical pokemon for Marshadow.

Just ask which Pokémon you’d be willing to trade him for and show Marshadow’s info (stats, nature, Iv’s).

I’m really looking forward for the trade! :)

Chras

Well, I do have a Marshadow I'm willing to part with. At the moment I'm looking for the Shiny Tapu Bulu event and the Shiny Necrozma event. I'm also interested in older events. Which events do you have?

linkdf

Shiny Breeder and Event Collector
Hi, can give you
Marshadow (OT: MT. Tensei, ID: 100917, LV. 50, Bold, 08.08.2017, GER)
I'm looking for one of this Event. 2018 Legends: Latios, Lugia, Yveltal, Thundurus
If you don't have one of this Events, tell me what you can offer me.