• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Looking for Trade Evolution Help!

Wolod

Ok, let's try another night. Thanks for trying to help me. It's no big deal. I have a spare Kadabra haha

JCipher

Hi Wolod! I'm thinking we can trade on Saturday probably at 7:30am my time so that should be at 2:30pm your time! My screen name on let's go eevee is Cipher! Glad that you had another Kadabra for the trade evolve! Please let me know if that time works!

JCipher

Hi Wolod! Also I wanted to ask if you happen to have an Alolan Sandshrew on your Let's Go that you'd be willing to trade? I ask as I am looking fo one for my team!

Wolod

Hi again JCipher! Saturday 2:30 pm will be perfect for me. And it won't be a problem to get an Alolan Sandshrew for you. Looking forward to our trade!

Wolod

Good morning JCipher! Please let me know when you're ready. Let's use more complex link code this time. I hope that it will help us to connect faster :)

Wolod

Last time we used simple codes like 3 same pokemon and as a result I connected to wrong people all the time. I guess this happens because people are lazy haha. So I propose to use something less likely to be duplicated like 3 different pokemon.

Wolod

Thank you very much for the help! If you'll need any more pokemon from Pikachu version of the game let me know. I'll be glad to help :)

ShadowForce720

Now I need to farm Mew from Pokemon Go and that's it! I'll have the full pokedex!

Just to let you know you the Mew that you get from Pokémon Go is unfortunately unable to be transferred to the Let’s Go games.

Although you are able to get Mew from a Pokeball plus if you managed to get one of those and you can be traded a Mew. However the only Mew that you can get in the Let’s Go games is the one that originates from Pokeball Plus.

Wolod

Just to let you know you the Mew that you get from Pokémon Go is unfortunately unable to be transferred to the Let’s Go games.

Although you are able to get Mew from a Pokeball plus if you managed to get one of those and you can be traded a Mew. However the only Mew that you can get in the Let’s Go games is the one that originates from Pokeball Plus.
Oh... That's sad news. Thank you for letting me know. Looks like I need to find someone willing to trade a Mew. Of course I'll return it right away. I don't need the actual pokemon but only a pokedex entry. Also I have a shiny Alolan Exeggutor and can gift it to anyone willing to trade.

EDIT: I also finished farming Melmetal in Pokemon Go. So if anyone needs Meltan or Melmetal for their pokedex let me know.

Last edited:

Jalik

All I need is all the trade evolutions and mew, and melmetal. Anyone who can help with any would be greatly appreciated.