• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So anybody up for some pc Minecraft? I can play for a few hours.

Metal_Zorua

Witch of Heart
There was one time when I was playing on a flatland world on survival, and I had forgotten that looking at endermen aggros them because I play on Creative so often. So I looked at it, it charged at me and I panicked.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I got really bored watching some movie and decided to play Minecraft: 360 Edition. Ended up buildin Viridian City from Pokemon FR/LG

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I got really bored watching some movie and decided to play Minecraft: 360 Edition. Ended up buildin Viridian City from Pokemon FR/LG

Wow,good job! Any screenshots?

I really like quickness of placing blocks on my MCPE on my tablet. It's easier than so on the iPhone since it's a bigger plane to work on. I'm working on Stadiums and buildings for the first time and I've found serious problems between my creations and actual server creations I've seen so I've been tearing down my creations to edit them.

ThisIsPatrick

Woah.. Nice job, the only city/town from a game I've made is Armadillo from Red Dead Redemption.

On a side note I've been playing alot of survival pvp type games on 360, out of 5 i've been in I won 3 so I'm not terrible :p

telivisionhead

I spawned a wolf on a superflat world and tamed it. I named him Timmy, After that I went off to finish building a house made on creative mode. I made a little outside area and you can jump into my pool which is 10 blocks down. I jumped in (Also I made the pool 5 blocks deep) and Tim followed me because I forgot to sit him down! His dead now. I finished making my house and made the top area which is HIGGGHHHHH up and I also made a grave for Tim. Forgetting I'd replace Tim with his brother,Jim.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
I spawned a wolf on a superflat world and tamed it. I named him Timmy, After that I went off to finish building a house made on creative mode. I made a little outside area and you can jump into my pool which is 10 blocks down. I jumped in (Also I made the pool 5 blocks deep) and Tim followed me because I forgot to sit him down! His dead now. I finished making my house and made the top area which is HIGGGHHHHH up and I also made a grave for Tim. Forgetting I'd replace Tim with his brother,Jim.

How can you just call a second random wolf your dead let's brother?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while

I see another LoZ Ben refernece with the dead Tim wolf in Minecraft. Lol

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I'll post screenshots next time I get on my Xbox. But anyway I'm planning a MC360 Hunger Games.

Anybody interested? VM me.

Also I plan on recreating the Kanto region on MC360. I'll try and do a city and a connecting route a week. I'll post screenshots every week.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I'll post screenshots next time I get on my Xbox. But anyway I'm planning a MC360 Hunger Games.

Anybody interested? VM me.

Also I plan on recreating the Kanto region on MC360. I'll try and do a city and a connecting route a week. I'll post screenshots every week.

I sure hope you don't get distracted or sidetracked like I do when I plan on making parkour maps. I end up procrastinated and placing command blocks to give me budder and cocunut (quartz) in 64 sets. Making maps take concentration since you're basically a god over a land when you're in Creative mode lol.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I don't have Wrldeditor (360 version :3) but I probably will procrastine on the buildings like The mart in Celdaon and Pokemon Tower in Lavender.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I love minecraft! Who here plays adventure maps a lot?

I just watch other play adventure maps since I really don't want to download things on a family laptop. They look fun to do, but only if you have someone with you for them.

piplup17

I've played Ruins of the Mindcrackers, and the first intersection of Inferno Mines. (I wound up having a weird chunck error everytime I played, that made I1 invisible.)

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
What mods do you people use? Also HORSES LOOK AWESOME! Down the rabbit hole of addiction I go...

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I think I like horses with the diamond and iron armor. Plus, why are they found in dungeons? It's not like it'll be easy to get them out of there, so why did Mojang make that feature?