• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Slick

Banned
Brink was apparently pretty bad on the Xbox.
Brink was said to be bad on all consoles. Plus, even if it was worse on 360 than PS3, that doesn't make the IDEA of Brink on the 360 a bad idea.

Zibdas

not bad
I don't care for mods. *shot*

Although this one might change my mi-

Nah, too much work.

the Aether mod, if i'm thinking of the same one, is really cool, if only for the boss fights. those are the kinds of fights i'm hoping Notch adds to the Adventure update.

Noobers said:
[IMG200]http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/07/Creepy-Minecraft.jpg[/IMG200]

Those certainly look... Interesting. Is that one on the left holding sand? Are they gonna be able to break (And steal, by the looks of it) blocks?

And yeah I agree about the boss fights thing. I beat the Golden Dungeon boss and it was awesome.

PS What are the image tags that don't resize images again?

Zibdas

not bad
I love endmen. Took them long enough to make a unique creature.

Noobers said:
Notch is calling them "Endermen", named after Slenderman.

So you're telling me that the Slenderman is getting a refernce in mc?

[IMG139]http://ragecomics.memebase.com/wp-content/themes/vip/cheezcommon2/ragecomic/packs/happy/images/SoMuchWin.png[/IMG139]

That's awesome. Is there any more info about them?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
According to Notch:
The Endermen are peaceful. If you look straight at them, they freeze and look at you. When you look away again, they run fast. And teleport.
They run TOWARDS you, not away. So if you happen to look at one, do not look away.

OH MY GOD.

IT'S LIKE A MIXTURE OF SCP-173 AND SLENDERMAN MY TWO BIGGEST FEARS AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH.

So yeah.

Zibdas

not bad
Wonder if they're going to take apart stuff...

Zibdas

not bad
I'm making a giant gate with craftbook. :D