• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

chaoszero189

Keldeo Master
Minecraft is probably the best game i have ever played - forget the ripoffs like castle miner and fortress craft.

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
If you have seen the weekly snapshot for 12w03a, the new Jungle biome is just amazing.....

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Still didn't find my base :( I decided to just make a new one but night started falling. When the next day starts, I will start leveling out the ground and take out the trees to make room.

On the bright(ish) side, I created a new world conveniently close to a desert. I just have to make a crafting table and a boat.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I started with a really big castle on a superflat world some days ago... It's almost TOO big.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I have an overtendency 2 make giant trees :p

Totokip

Black Triangle
My Minecraft won't open and I need help.
Whenever I try to play I log on, then it just goes to black and crashes.
Can anyone here help?

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Hey, guys. I'd like to let you know of a server me and a couple friends have been working on, based on roleplay. We need players to help grow the server.
The server is set to online-mode: false. While I am not using a cracked client, I don't want to lose any players who are. we are using a plugin that uses a separate login system. At this moment, the more important plugins we are using are:

Multiverse-Core
Multiverse-Portals
PermissionsEx
xLevel
Towny
XAuth
iConomy
DynaShops
Dynmap
AdminCmd

There are more plugins, but these are the main ones. We are using Hamachi. We are running off of a friend's PC for the time being. Also, we are looking for more people to help us, specifically to run RP events and generally keep the server running smoothly. If you are interested, please PM me (sabatadarkness) with your minecraft username and your Hamachi name. The Network ID is "Ashima VPN", and I will PM you the password when you message me.