• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Through the Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
WTH i never even saw a post here about the next round? How does a round start without a post from you.

EDIT: After reading it over and doing some critical thinking :p I noticed that you probably meant that The Imposter won his round 2 battle by coin flip and in doing so put him vs me in round 3. Not that he won vs me with a coin flip. You should probably think about clearing that up to avoid confusion.
Your edit is correct. I was in a rush because I had to leave the house for a few hours, and since the last round had ended last night, I wanted to get the semifinals up in a timely fashion. Therefore, I updated hastily and, in hindsight, could have made that clearer. Sorry if I confused anyone else.

To be clear, The Imposter won last round via coin flip and will face Sucka_Punch in the semifinals. Saph won the last round by activity and will face Moony in the semifinals

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lost to moony 0-2 ;=; ggs

Snorby

Snorby
Don't have time for a fancy update, but:

Finals:
Sucka_Punch vs Moony

3rd Place Game:
Saph~ vs The Imposter

Game 1 is to be played in RBY OU. Game 2 is to be played in DPP OU. Game 3 is to be played in XY OU. You've got til April 21st. Good Luck.

Snorby

Snorby

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost to imposter 0-2. Never played DPP in my life before

Snorby

Snorby
Alright, I'll be ordering the art in a while. Imposter and Sucka, PM me 2 pokemon that you used in the tournament you want on your banners. I already got them from Moony, and when I get the other two I'll order the art.

The art is in! Here are your banners!

Moony - First Place

Sucka_Punch - Second Place

The Imposter - 3rd Place

When using these banners, please give credit to Turpoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.