• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pallet Town Assassin III.5: Scratch the Scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYTWO

Not funny, guys
I can write well. But then, I'm not going to assist in the process unless needed. So ya.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Sorry everyone, I was planning to have this on Tuesday, but I got sidetracked and I was unable to get on on Wednesday.

First execution. The citizens had all decided to feed Brumrah to the fire. Now gathered at the town center, OD had hooked up a large, transparent glass box with electrical wires spread around the floor. Knocking at the glass inside was Brumrah. Just moments before, he had been forced to sit in the room as the last wall was placed. “Ok Brumrah, are you ready for your death?” asked OD.

“No…,” answered Brumrah, why would he have agreed?

“Well, I’m going to make this quick,” replied OD as he pressed a small button.

“I said NO!” yelled Brumrah as he pulled out a shotgun. He blasted down one of the glass walls and ran out of the box. He hopped over the chairs that the citizens were sitting in and took off down the road.

“Get that assassin!” hollered OD. The whole crowd rose from their seats and chased after Brumrah. He apparently could run fast because no one could catch a glimpse of him. Deciding to return to the town square, they began to formulate a plan.
“I think we should-“ started OD

“Looking for me?!” shouted Brumrah from the rooftop of a nearby building. Everyone turned to look at him as he jumped down and slid down the street lamp below him before charging towards the mob.

“What’s that on his chest!”

“It’s a bomb!”

Everyone scattered as Brumrah ran towards the group. OD was the only one left. He stared straight into Brumrah’s eyes until he detonated the charge brace tied around his adversary. Only 20 yards away, the charge destroyed Brumrah’s neck and disabled the bomb. “I take precaution…”

Yes, you got an assassin, the Spy is now his replacement.

Alive:
UltaFlame
ground tamer
EeveeandKirliafan
legendjohn
Malik Slytherine
mitchlord
Suicune lover
Rotrum
Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
Master Blastoise
DM97
Houndude
XYTWO

Dead:
Magic Trainer
Brumrah

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
To quote Falco: Scratch one bogey.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Well, due to statistics, it's likely that me or ultaflame is the assassin/spy. So, if you must, vote me off, but, I think it's ultaflame, just wanted it out before I die (Which may be soon)

rotrum

Ice Cold
...OD said AN assasin!!!

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Statiscally speaking the spy has to be someone voting for Malik because the spy knew who the assasin is. Unless he went with the flow to try not to be caught. Which is what I am now realising is Dm97 meant before but it may have been someone who hasn't voted.

So the new assasin should either be
Ultaflame
DM97
SL
LegendJohn
or GroundTamer.

So I vote UltaFlame an experienced PTA player with the capabilities to be a good assasin.

EDIT
1. UltaFlame..........................
2. ground tamer.....................
3. EeveeandKirliafan................
4. legendjohn.........................
5. Malik Slytherine...................
7. mitchlord............................
9. Suicune lover......................
10. Rotrum.............................
11. Fire_Pokemon_Master_271..
12. Master Blastoise................
13. DM97...............................UltaFlame (I guess your post meant your were voting Ulta tell me and I will change it if you want)
14. Houndude......................... UltaFlame
15. XYTWO ...........................

Tally

UltaFlame- 2

Last edited:

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
wait a minute shouldn't we wait for the night scene to occur? OD said that theres VERY subtle hints to who is the assassin

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
EDIT- Whoops I forgot that this was like Mafia with the night scene.

I got a little hasty.

Many apologies.

Last edited:

Brumrha

Banned
Holy ****!!!

I got it right!

That's because your friend, OverDose, practically gave away my position during my attempt!

That's the reason why I don't like him/her giving hints as to which role some of those people have, as it'll make this too easy for them. The people have to work to get their hands on us.

Whomever the spy is, I'd strongly recommend that you kill Mitchlord first, as he'll be your biggest threat.

*sigh* regardless, you've lost me as a player for the next round, OverDose...

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Yeah and OD even said that there weren't any hints also your only line was

"What did he say?"

Status
Not open for further replies.