• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokedex completion help thread?! (Lets help each other!)

Ary

Hello!

I need help to evolve all the trade only evolutions (graveler, haunter, poliwhirl, machoke, kadabra) to complete the pokedex!

I have spare kabuto and omanyte :)
I have LG Eevee with those version exclusives too :)

I am happy to also do tradebacks if you want your original (now evolved) pokemon back.

Last edited:

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
Hey I have LGP and can help you complete everything, Poliwhirl isn't a trade evolution though haha. I need Pinsir (tradeback is fine), Vulpix, Ekans and Koffing.

Ary

Oh that would be wonderful thank you!!!

When would suit you? (Just ps It’s night/early morning here so I probably won’t reply for 12hrs w work and sleep).

I have all of those to spare and I shall send them to you gladly! .

(I thought once a upon a time you had to trade poliwhirl holding a king stone or something to evolve him... guess that’s not the case now that they don’t hold things. Oops my full return to the Pokéverse is still in progress).

Hello!

I have LGP. I am looking for help to complete the dex. I would love if someone would trade version exclusives with me. I have extras of all of the LGP exclusives.

I need Ekans, Vulpix, Meowth, Bellsprout, Koffing, Pinsir (tradeback is fine)

I would also like to swap Graveler, Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter. Tradebacks are fine for all of these as well.

Thanks!

Ary

Hello!

I have many spares of all the version exclusives so would be more than happy to send to you as well I haven’t heard back from the first replied yet but I will trade w them if they need it as well.

When suits you?
I could trade in 6 hours from now as of my posting? I’m very keen to get this done ASAP so I can get the shiny charm hehe

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hi can anyone please PM or email me if they have any of the following pokemon to trade? I have LGE so if you need any version exclusives please let me know :)

- Oddish (x3 preferably),
- Gengar,
- Machamp,
- Growlithe,
- Golem (both from the forms preferably).

Please also include in the PM or email what you're after and I'll see if I can help you.

Email: chatt1nman@yahoo.co.uk

Thank, trainers!

**UPDATE** I have managed to get the pokemon I'm after thanks to a fellow member (I don't know what his account name is but you know who you are), if anyone needs my help please contact me via PM or email

Last edited:

Valdharel

Hi :)

I have Let's Go Eevee, I have all the exclusives to trade. Looking for Pikachu exclusives and their alolan form. Also, would like to evolve my trades: golem, kadabra and hunter (Would love my alakhazam and hunter back as I am attached to them).

Last edited:

Dasyetti

I am looking for evolution trades, can trade back or just straight trade across. I have Pichachu edition if you need the version exclusives i can help with that too. Pm for more info

-edit-
I was able to get this done. Thank you to BigBoss on the discord channel.

Last edited:

Ary

I am looking for evolution trades, can trade back or just straight trade across. I have Pichachu edition if you need the version exclusives i can help with that too. Pm for more info
Hey I can help you with that :) I have completed my dex but don't have a second haunter if you send me one I can either send you my gengar (if you send a haunter) or trade yours back :)

Elder Trainer

Am looking to complete my Pokedex and am looking for a an Alolan Vulpix and Meowth. I can offer a Sandshrew or Grimer in exchange. PM me if you are looking for the exclusives I'm offering and can help.

MaxMcAzuki

LF someone to help evolve 5 trade evos (Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, Graveler and Alolan Graveler) and trade-back pls <3