• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
Please forgive me if I am being stupid, but I am knew and don't know how things work.

You know the bar things to the right of your avatar when you post? AT the moment I just have one of Oak and the Kanto Starters. How do I:

a)Change the bar.
b)Change the writing above it.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
The more you post, the more the userbar changes.

Anyways, you can change your user title at the details screen.

Mister_SGG

To change your userbar, get 20 posts and you'll have one of Brock. Complete list of userbars and how many posts you need to get them are found here.

To change your usertitle go to "User CP", then "Edit My Details", and you should be able to change it. Or you can leave it blank, and you'll have the default title for your rank.

And sorry, but how does this fit in to ChatR Discussion?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Please READ the name of the forums before you post. 'Chatroom Discussion'. Your question is not related.

Status
Not open for further replies.