• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Raid community

RandomCase

Guildmaster of Rabid Raiders
Hi,
I love raiding, it is my favorite part of the new games. If you've experienced raids before on your own then you know how awful the AI can get. Really awful, like, I had an AI spam Follow Me! with Clefairy vs a level 5 Conkeldurr.
That being said, I'm looking to start a raiding community here on Serebii. Gamefreak has already shown interest in giving us raid events (which will hopefully continue) and I believe that there is a lot of fun to be had with this mode. Besides, it is more fun doing this together than with a crazy AI.
If you're off the same opinion as I am and if you want to join a raid community here on Serebii, let me know! If enough of us gathers we can start a raiding guild :)

EDIT:

WE HAVE A RAIDING GUILD!

https://forums.serebii.net/threads/rabid-raiders.671320/

Feel free to join :)

Last edited:

ShadowSaiyan

I would love that! The AI isnt too good and since the raids arent filling up too good, it would be nice to have friends that can join :)

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I'm in. 5-star Raids are damn near impossible to beat with AI allies, they end up feeding the boss KOs instead of doing anything productive. However, I'm working the next few days and I still need to breed and prepare a proper team, so I might not be available for 5-stars right away.

By the way, are you turning this into an official guild or just looking for a group of people to raid with?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm interested in joining. Don't have Shield yet, but I'm hoping to get it in December.

I’d love to join raids. I’m playing Shield Version currently. Haven’t been able to join one with real people yet just keep getting the AI characters.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Sounds like a good idea!

I only have a few friends that play and do raids with me, but they can't be on all at once too often, so this would be great! :)

Jason White

AspiringPsych
Sign me up, I can't do 4 star raids solo at the moment without over leveling my Pokemon. That bloody Solrock trainer keeps spamming cosmic power - all it does is increase its own stats. Selfish.

RandomCase

Guildmaster of Rabid Raiders
Thank you all for the replies! It is great to see that there are more players who enjoy raiding.

Here's what I had in mind to get us started. I'd open up both a clan and a discord channel. Each have their own merits.

Clan:
Not only serves as a gathering grounds for players who are into raiding but also provides the forum with an existing raiding ''recruit'' thread that other players can easily find. Essentially, it is easier for other forum members to find a thread which serves as a gathering grounds for raiders than to find a discord channel that we're using. It also gives us a place to communicate, make plans and share tactics.

Discord:
Discord is great for quick communication and for growing our ranks outside of the forum. We're building a community here and not all raiders might be current (but possibly future) forum members so a discord makes it easier for them to communicate with us. Hopefully we'll manage to grow our community to the point where it will be easy for all of our members to find other players to raid with.

What are your opinions on this? If we're all clear I'll hopefully start us up by the end of the week or so. No need to rush it since many players still haven't reached endgame and not everyone has the game yet.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I use Discord, but I'm no fan of it and my Vita isn't able to handle it. Can use my laptop for it sparingly, but until my laptop is back to normal, don't count on me using it all that much.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They made the AI too abysmal.

I'm down for whatever.

TheCaptain

KingofKilts
I'm up for at least casual raiding. Been using AI so far and sometimes it's pretty decent and others its a nightmare.