• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Something you didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

oske

As the title says when you read this forum you will find out something you didn't know before. If you did know, you know to much and you should quit reading this.

Something you didn't know #1

Charles Dickens was born on February 7th 1812.

Please don't post something like "my favorite brwl chartir is marth"

That kills what I'm aiming for, I'm looking for more intelligent facts.

Last edited:

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
#2:

Outer space is not black, but colorless. Same applies to water and the sky.

oske

Well, I did see it, but that one seemed more like people putting random blabber out, I'm trying to make something more, uh "smart."

royo

Banned
my favorite brawl charchtar is marth

oske

my favorite brwl chartir is marth
Sorry but I need to use that post as an example -_-

#3 Count Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta (18 February 1745 – 5 March 1827) was a Lombard physicist known especially for the development of the first electric cell in 1800.

=3

Last edited by a moderator:

Argon

Banned

Profesco

gone gently
Sorry, oske, but they're all correct. The other thread is "Interesting Facts" and this one is pretty much "Interesting Facts You Didn't Know." We're doing fine enough with just one thread of the factual sort. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.