1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sup!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Houka, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Houka

Houka Well-Known Member

Sup all! I r new, to the forum any way. I've been around the site for while now and love to effort and work that put into pretty much everything.

My name is Andrew Teifke or Houka as I like to go by. Base on a OC, which is base on Fire (Ho) and not a drug reference! I'm more toward an elite trainer, more knowledge then a novice but don't quite have the skill of an expert. Currently working on EV'ing my B/W team, with that darn Dragonite (With Mutliscale) still missing.

I doubt this but if any of you been to ZeldaInformer might known me as dragon gym leader. I was consider pretty decent with the many weaknesses that dragons have with.

I came here mostly to see if there any more info on Hidden Hallow and well I generally like how everyone was posting and treating each other. I hope I'll have fun here like I do there. Grated they can be harsh and pretty trolly but I still enjoy it.

Edit: Oh I almost most forgot... I have Asperger's and my grammar and spelling isn't the best. My activity can go up and down depending on mood and what going on. Just want to let you guy know ahead of time.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. OrangeTacos

OrangeTacos King of Stuff

Welcome to the SPPF place, thingy!

3. Spock

Spock Live Long & Prosper

really? i thought you were talking about pot.

pot is evil yo

4. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Welcome to Serebii

I think your grammar looks fine actually so you shouldn't worry.

If you need a hand with anything let me know :)

5. This may seem very late but Hello and welcome to Serebii~!

Very smart of you to post here~♥ c:

6. Houka

Houka Well-Known Member

I actually didn't know about Houka being related to pot when I created it, I''m just too into the name to change it. I don't do drugs so I wouldn't know much with that.

Thanks, that post was have a lot of taught into it. Just want to get the basics out and done with, there is another but seeing this is more kid friendly I highly doubt I need to worry about that (also is doesn't seem to be very hard for people to figure out anyway *Shrugs*).

I'm not sure if that was a complement or just making fun that I can read. I do realize there are people that don't seem to read very well.

Thanks to all that did say Hello.