• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sweeper

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Honchkrow@ Wise Glasses SpA 255 Spd 255 @insomnia, Modest
-Nasty Plot
-Roost
-Dark Pulse
-Shadow Ball

Last edited:

TheBear

Poke' oldie
Pointless.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Do not use a damaging Ghost move & a damaging Dark move in one Pokemon, both covers the same thing.

I say use Psychic instead of either Dark Pulse or Shadow Ball, but physical Honchkrow is better IMO, since Honchkrow doesn't have that many special moves.

Im tired of stupid posts like TheBear's.

Honchkrow
Adamant
Night Slash
Drill Peck/Aerial Ace
Steel Wing/Roost
Thunderwave

BUG

To late bred already. Thanks for the Psychic advice to, that will be useful. He is what he is, so could you guys just rate him 1-10 please? Oh and thebear, your post is way more pointless than mine. >_<

EDIT:Anyone? Please?

Last edited:
Id give it a 7/10 if you replaced Shadow Ball w/ something like aerial ace or thunderwave. if not i give it a -50/10. the useless use of shadow ball and dark pulse is really annoying...:p

BUG

I'm replacing Shaow ball w/ Phychic. Silly person, Aerial Ace on a speacial sweeper.

BUG

Why? It's fun to read their stupid posts *points to sig*

You know, Bug, this is an In-Game TEAM Rate, not a Rate My Cruddy Pokemon Forum. >_> if you only want 1 pokemon to be rated, go here:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=159494

My baby Murkrow w/ near flawless Sp. At. hates you.>_> Thanks for the link though.
And I'm not a n00b like you're treating me. I've been here since january.

Last edited:

power_of_lightning

little spark trainer
?!but honchrow has more attack!why you give him special moves???
i don't understand :eek:

BUG

?!but honchrow has more attack!why you give him special moves???
i don't understand :eek:

I'm creative. And 105 SP.AT. isn't bad. Besides people might send out a physical wall or somthing thinking Honchkrow will be a physical sweeper. It's all about the mind games.;)

power_of_lightning

little spark trainer
i looked all the Honckrow's moves and his moveset is very wide:eek:
Honckrow is a mighty enemy if you make him mixed sweeper i think:)