• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team.

Hi guys, this is my non-legendary team. I know it's not a conventional Meta-game but whatever.

Roserade @ ?
Modest
6 HP 252 Sp.A 252 Spe.

Toxic spikes
Leech Seed
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot

Run of the mill lead. I chose grass knot to knock out heavy rock/ground types, and for most other heavy- weighted pokemon (thinking this to possibly help against walls?)

Gengar @ Life orb
Modest
252 Sp.A 252 Spe. (31 Sp.a IV's!)

Shadow Ball
Hypnosis
Focus Blast
Thunderbolt

My coverage and sweeper, life orb to really beef up his attacks.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant
252 Att 248 HP 8 Spe.

Bullet Punch
U-Turn
Superpower
Swords Dance

Locked to U Turn to begin with to potentially scout, also more coverage against psychics/dark.

Togekiss
Modest
252 Sp. A 252 Sp. D 4 HP

Aura Sphere
Safeguard ( I need a new move here )
Flamethrower
Air Slash

My partial Sp. Def wall. Air slash for flinch, potentially thunderwave in place of Safeguard to maintain a stall.

These are the current Poke's in my party, I'm looking to expand but I'm unsure what I need to expand with. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

10charlimit

Last edited:

Xhizors

Banned
Use Focus Sash on Roserade to survive powerful moves while setting up Toxic Spikes or putting the opponent to sleep. Get rid of Shadow Ball and Grass Knot and use Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder. The strategy is simple, put the opponent to sleep and proceed to setup Toxic Spikes while surviving powerful hits thanks to your sash. And please, use all 510 EVs, your spread is missing 6 EVs, add them into HP.

Get rid of Swords Dance on Scizor since you're Choiced =/ use Pursuit or if this is a wifi team, Night Slash or Quick Attack are fine.

Use this moveset on Togekiss: Air Slash/Thunder Wave/ Roost/Aura Sphere, this takes full advantage of Togekiss' ability, Serene Grace, you paralyse the opponent first then you keep using Air Slash while they flinch using Roost when necessary. Aura Sphere provides decent type coverage and hits Pokemons that resist Air Slash.

There are still a million things wrong with the team, but I don't feel like going.

And please, read the rules before you post. Add descriptions to each Pokemon.

GoldChocobo

Gotta Love AmbushCat
Nice to see you haven't given up on Sppf Xhizors. XD.

But all I will say is definatly get rid of Swords Dance for Pusiut/Night Slash.

And you don't have six pokes. I would suggest just throwing two more in whether you have them or not. Use the link from the post above for ze rulz.