• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hyuuga Hinata fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
can I join ur club plz??

Sure. Welcome to the club, Light Venusaur. I'm Al, Co-Owner of the Hinata-chan Fanclub. Have fun posting, but try to refrain from making double-posts and spam.

Uzumaki Hinata said:
Well whatever you're doing Al, be sure to get us in on it.=D

Sure. But I'll let in some speculation before I actually release the "project" itself on December 27. :p

And, for those who haven't seen Hinata-chan in Animé Timeskip...

[img139]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8261/1156346221681pw9.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:
Welcome Light Venusaur to the Hinata fan club! ^^
And, for those who haven't seen Hinata-chan in Animé Timeskip...

[img139]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8261/1156346221681pw9.jpg[/img139]
Oh my gosh, that is just adorable Al! *squeals* I only saw the pic without color, but wowz!

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
New banners!

[img139]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1808/00hinatachanstaffbannerbf0.jpg[/img139]

Tha staff (Owner and Co-Owners) can use this one.

[img139]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8765/00hinatachannotepaperbannerdb8.jpg[/img139]

And here's another one for members.

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
If Hinata was born a few days later, she would have been a whole grade younger than the rest. x3

New banners!

[img139]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1808/00hinatachanstaffbannerbf0.jpg[/img139]

Tha staff (Owner and Co-Owners) can use this one.

[img139]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8765/00hinatachannotepaperbannerdb8.jpg[/img139]

And here's another one for members.
Awe, cute, I'll be sure to put the staff one in my sig when I make room(current sig not permanent)
Oh, and I have to add it to the list of banners.
Yay! thanx.
Your welcome, but can you try to post more than three letter post(it is one of the rules) Thanks and enjoy the club! ^^
If Hinata was born a few days later, she would have been a whole grade younger than the rest. x3
You're right! *0* Imagine of she was not in the same class as the rest of them... the writers wouldn't have probably focussed so much on her as they did in the anime. Freaky

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
New topic?

Since the ninja world has modern technology, like the Chuunin Exam Surveilance monitors, Ino's cellphone, Sakura's cellphone, Deidara's range-finder, and Tenten's radio, what modern gadget do you think Hinata-chan might own?

A DS Lite!

I have no idea where that came from...

Last edited:

Silver Arrow

i like bagels :D
Me joiny! Bounce. I really like Hinata, especially how she fiddles with her fingers!

Hmm... maybe a MP3 or a Phone?

ashlover0013

Beginning Trainer
hello there hmm a mp3 or a cell lol

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
I guess she'd have a cellphone.

Road

Shiny Master
I'll join. ^______^ Al, you should know who I am.

Why do you like Hyuuga Hinata?

Well, I guess it's that she's really cool, and she's more powerful that what everyone goves her credit for. ^^

Recent topic = A cell or MP3. They suit her the most. ^^ Or a DS, since then she could talk to everyone via Wifi and they might not know it's her. XD

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
Lol. I can imagining her getting nervous about using technology.

Hinata: Oh no... I think I corrupted the data! What should I do?

May I join? Hinata is my favorite Naruto character. ^^

She's really sweet, kind, and cool. I can really relate to her too. ^^;

Topic: I guess a cellphone. But, since she doesn't talk much, I think she'd text message more than talk. ^^;;

Since the ninja world has modern technology, like the Chuunin Exam Surveilance monitors, Ino's cellphone, Sakura's cellphone, Deidara's range-finder, and Tenten's radio, what modern gadget do you think Hinata-chan might own?
I'd prefer if she had a mp3 but a cell suits her more, unless she listened to songs while she was trainig. Well, yeah, Hinata hardly talks as it is, can you imagine her chatting it away on a cell? I can't.

Oh, sorry for not being here, school recently started so I won't be here much, I have to count on my co-owners to run the club while I'm not here.
So, welcome Silver Arrow, Mina, and Maseki! Glad there are more ppl who want to join! ^_^
Lol. I can imagining her getting nervous about using technology.

Hinata: Oh no... I think I corrupted the data! What should I do?
XDD

Road

Shiny Master
Nice to meet 'cha! ^^ Don't feel bad. I start scholl soon, too, (Tuesday to be exact), so I won't be on very much either, starting that day.

Well, you'd be surpeised how many Hinata fans there are out there. There's one guy here that hasn't joined yet, and I'm surprised, since he's such a big fan...

Gah, I'm getting off-topic. >< Got any more topics?

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Can I join? Hinat is cool... and I like her hair ^^

Apart from her cool hairstyle, it's because she's shy. I used to be as shy as her, except I tried to cover it up by being loud >.< And she has a crush on Naruto which I think is pretty sweet that someone believed in him when no one else did and all ^^

Probably not a cellphone. I'd like to see her with an MP3 aswell but I can imagine her playing a Gameboy just before going asleep. In don't know why I thought of a Gameboy... o_O

Um, another topic? What about:
If Hinata would to change her hair style, what would it be?
I think she'd look nice in two high ponytails. But I have a feeling she'd keep her hair down.

Thanks for the welcome, Uzamaki Hinata! It's nice seeing other Hinata fans. :)

If Hinata would to change her hair style, what would it be?
Um... I don't think Hinata is the kind of person who cares about her hair. She'd just keep it down, and that's fine. (She looks really nice with long hair) ^^

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
I dunno. I don't think she'll go with anything too fancy for her hairstyle though. She's more into coats and jackets. xD

I dunno. I don't think she'll go with anything too fancy for her hairstyle though. She's more into coats and jackets. xD

I can see that too. She does seem to be more into jackets. xD

Well... I decided to make some banners for the club:

hinataclubbanner1yd1.png

hinataclubbanner2ru7.png

I decided to make a second one, because I thought the small text (in the first banner) that says: "Hinata Hyuuga" kinda doesn't look right. xD So, whatever looks best can be used for the club. ^^ (And sorry if it doesn't look good... ^^; )

Status
Not open for further replies.