• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Trade Evolution help

JCipher

Hi I need help with a trade evolve for my Alolan Graveler. Last time I traded through the game's random trade and that person took it and ran off with it. I'm planning on adding the future Alolan Golem to my team so I definitely would need it back after it evolves.

Happy to trade with someone else looking for a trade evolve and return back as well! I hope that some one is able to help. Thanks!

Izharahman11

Hy, do you still need trade evolution? I need trade evolution too for all evo possible machoke kadabra haunter graveler kantonian&alolan

JCipher

Hi sorry for not responding sooner! I'm all set with trade evolution help! But I'd be happy to help you out if you still need help! Let me know!

Wolod

Hi again! Just noticed that I was replying to your older thread. Glad to hear that you've gotten that Alolan Golem :)

I finished Let's Go Pikachu a few days ago. And I need trade evolutions (Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp and both Golems) to finish my pokedex. Perhaps you can help me please?