• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Underated pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
sigiliyph i swept 8 people on po with it in like an hour

darthscyther123

Like alot of people I say Shuckle.

I really just want to wtf KO someone with him in a serious battle lol.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
smeargle.<.< >.> dont underestimate an infinite movepool!!!
True, but its stats aren't very good :/

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Smeargle and Ninjask for awesome Baton Passing.

Last edited:

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
houndoom isnt that good though :/

Amaranth

Swag
Glaceon makes for a pretty nice special sweeper. Ambipom is extremely useful, and I don't see many of them around anymore. Finally I agree with everyone who has mentioned Togekiss, because it can be a fantastic team member; and can play a variety of roles.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Rampardos isn't really so bad at all; all it needs is some help in Speed from a Baton Passer.

mycooly

Banned
Blastoise is underrated in non weather
hes very good

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
what about empoleon? grass and fire are negated due to its typing, and it hs pretty good moves

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Why do people keep going on about "baton passing"? What does that mean?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Why do people keep going on about "baton passing"? What does that mean?

Baton passing is an extremely important strategy. Do you even know what the move does? It switches to another pokemon in the party, retaining all the stat boosts of the previous pokemon. For example, if Ninjask uses Swords Dance and then uses Baton Pass to switch to Aggron, it will have the +2 Attack that Ninjask had. Then Aggron can abuse its incredible power.

You should really try using a Baton Passer sometime. It's really useful in battle.

fuyu-seetaa

Birthday: 8/14/1997!
Maractus! I'm not sure its the best, no, but it's cute AND sounds like maracas.

Status
Not open for further replies.