• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your favorite deck

Nidoprince

What's your favorite deck? Based on strategy, the Pokemon, or anything, just name it. My favorite type of deck is Gyarados. It's a cool deck, and a threat to most decks.

blaZofgold

i hate you for your april fools joke. jk. that was a really good one =]

i like donk decks and decks that just totally make your opponents mad. Gliscor X decks are really cool. I saw someone play that and he was acting so pro with it too.

mikedf13

my favorite deck

My favorite deck is my Psychic-Lightning deck based around
Gengar lvl X , Giritina Lvl X, and Raichu (GL and otherwise);026;. There is ALOT of bench damage to be spread around and with the ability to move damage around using Gengar's curse and then his attack doing damage to PKMN with damage counters on it, it can be a killer combo.

The Raichu GL with his bench shot and Giritina lvl X is sweet with his damage killer.

I love this deck and it works well against my friends.

Nidoprince

i hate you for your april fools joke. jk. that was a really good one =]

i like donk decks and decks that just totally make your opponents mad. Gliscor X decks are really cool. I saw someone play that and he was acting so pro with it too.

(Hehe...But seriously, since the games forum got rid of all their mini RPGs I'll be less active)

Donk decks can definatly make your opponent mad. I personally like them better than Lock decks as they are way faster (And they make your hands tired. You ever know what it's like having to reveal half of your deck with a Quick Ball?). But Lock decks can really disrupt. There's a Gliscor varient called Glistomb, with Gliscor and Spiritomb AR. I don't know much about it, but judging by the looks of it, the main point is to set up Gliscor, use it's Power to Poison and Paralyze, then Night Slash to switch out to Spiritomb so they can't Poketurn or Super Scoop it up. The other option is to take a huge chance, and use Gliscor Promo's Cutting Turn for an instant KO (Flip a heads, but damage until they have 10, poison does 10, KO). But IMO using DP Gengar is better if you want to run a deck like that as you have to set it up all over again.

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
LuxApe <3333333333333 and Skitty should know why ;D

~L_X_F

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Well I don't really play the new card game I still have older cards, but my favorite deck was or is, my sandstorm Gardevoir Ex deck, easy to set up and gains tremendous power from all energies in play so my opponent isn't too quick put many energies on their pokemon.

Sadarac

Blastgatr all the way! Relativly cheap compaired to other comp decks. (like 50$ is vs. easil 150$) plus the nature of water mon's to often have multi-energy attacks that add damage up quickly *cough* *cough* (i wont say the card cuz if i did, ppl would soo copy). Add in Floatzel x and once you have 4 or so energy, your good too go, just rinse and reload when needed. So far its the best synergy i've found that won't rip a hole in your wallet. (not consering cards that pretty much EVERY deck needs that will cost a lot if your not paitent in obtaining them.)

blaZofgold

@ Nidoprince....that was the deck i was talking about...=]

too many people play blastgatr these days, rain dance decks are the rage now...

i saw another deck that i really like, its called dumbo
its a flygon-donphan prime that just totally donks/kills in like five turns

people have been neglecting the deck rate subforum...i'll post something there soon

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
Blastoise with Floatzel for UL or Feraligatr with Entei/Suicune. Those are the only ways to play 100-snipe

~L_X_F

Nidoprince

@ Nidoprince....that was the deck i was talking about...=]

too many people play blastgatr these days, rain dance decks are the rage now...

i saw another deck that i really like, its called dumbo
its a flygon-donphan prime that just totally donks/kills in like five turns

people have been neglecting the deck rate subforum...i'll post something there soon

Flyphan is way more used than Blastgatr. Rain Dance is and was a whole rainbow of oppurtunities. And the rage now is definatly speed decks and SP decks, not Rain Dance.

My favorite snipe deck has to be not Luxchomp, not Blastgatr, but Honchkrow-Crobat-Skuntank. All you need is a Cyrus's and some drawpower and you can Gain Honchkrow, attatch a dark, drop a few Crobats, play a Stadium, and Poison Structure, then snipe the bench so they either retreat to a Baltoy, a damaged Pokemon, or they wear out from Poison.

Cor

um, and stuff
The most fun I've had with a deck was when I played either Regigigas or Tyranitar Prime. I'm testing out Torterra UL right now we'll see how it ends up working.

jjag20

well i have a good deck going on right now with the new raichu's typlhosion primes and ho-oh legend but it you mean an actual pre constructed deck i would have to go with stormfront gyarados its pretty beast

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
if u mean themedecks then my fav was the Blaine one back in gym heros i think. it wasnt that good but i liked it.

also Rain Dance was a very cool deck. i remember always trying to beat my old mates rain dance deck with mine, he won all the time until i used my brothers powerful grass deck.

Nidoprince

Not theme decks. Decks that you have to get cards for, make your own idea, etc.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
oh ok! then i like my deck cause it has fire and i always win. my brothers Venustoise deck was cool. it had the venusaur and blastoise holos. he always beat me, but then again i was like 3 so thats kinda wierd.

Kidcanada

NOOBORZ
P-L-O-X. I played PLOX with a shuppet PL and it worked great! For me at least. If any of you would test it, you would probably not like it. Too bad plox is gonna be rotated :(

Nidoprince

PLOX got first in a FL BR. I almost beat it, I was one prize away from winning and he Telepassed out my active and got something he could KO. Had he not run Gardy X I would've won.

PLOX is rotated, it's been confirmed that it's MD on.

mr torterrable

torterra!!

It may be slow but with speed decks being all the rage they wont be expecting that will they?

mine always wins lol;389;;389;;389;

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
\o/ IT'S TORTERRIBLE!~ It beats LuxChomp, it beats Gyarados, and it makes you lose The Game! There is nothing it cannot do! ^5, sir

~L_X_F