• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Rival vs Paul

Rival or Paul

• Your Rival from D/P

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Paul from the anime

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Okay I've been thinking of this everyday (well most of the time) . Which rival is better your Rival (from D/P) or Paul (from the anime). They both have great pokemon. Who do you think would win if they had a battle?

ray2020

peace out!
Barry VS Paul seems nonsense if you'd ask me...

paul is barry's idol iirc in terms of training only srong pokes

zlxq3000

Master Collector
No clue; I keep meaning to check up on the anime online, but streaming sites suck where I am, so I haven't really seen anything. The only episode I've seen with Paul so far is the one where he gets totally wrecked by Cynthia's Garchomp. Regardless, I'll bet that Barry'll fight Paul at some point in the anime, and probably lose.

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
As the above posters said, I think Paul would win he just seems more capable of winning matches.

D

Deleted member 11515

Paul would win.
Um.. since Barry is an Anime Character, but it could be applied to ingame Barry, I'll just move it to PokePolls. :<

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Game strategies vs anime strategies...
Game wins by far...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
If the game rival doesn';t win, i will chnage reality and substitute my own so that he does win, so there.