• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#311 Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Does anyone have a Plusle they don't mind giving up? Gender, nature, etc. don't matter. I have Pichu, Kanto/Unova starters, Eevee, Zorua, Chikorita, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Torchic, Minun and some Dream World Pokémon for trade!

Trade done!

Last edited:

arnez22

Would really like one. Any kind doesn't matter. Can offer stone, item, or pokerus for this pokemon.

arnez22

Would really like one. Any kind doesn't matter. Can offer stone, item, or pokerus for this pokemon.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Looking for a plusle with OT of Duking from colosseum, preferably trained up to level 40-50 but it's not too big of a deal. Don't have my game in front of me to see what I can offer but pm me and I'll think of something :)

scomaru

Can i have a Plusle
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

JaKeRToN

I've Got a Plusle, PM me if you need one :D

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I have a legit Shiny Lvl 1 Female Plusle, hatched straight from the egg on my Pokemon White Version. I would like a Shiny Mareep with a good nature Lvl 1 (Egg) or Lvl 5 (Wild). Gender and IVs don't matter so much to me. PM ME :)

Machomacho

I have some Plusles with Thinderbolt. PM me if interested.

Sheevera

Fire Trainer
Hello. I am looking for a Plusle. I can trade almost any pokemon besides legendaries. PM me if your interested.

lavulin

Hello! I'm looking for a dream world girl Plusle. :) I can trade many pokemons. :D Please help.

srullic

Looking for Plusle. Any Plusle. Can offer any other breedable Pokemon.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Looking for a Plusle, not concerned about Nature etc.

PM me for offers.

Thanks

Ariel

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Looking for any Plusle, but bonus points if it's male and isn't English (but I really don't care, I just need like literally any Plusle for my Black 2 team I'm making)

Tyranith

Just a guy
Trade Complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.