• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Togepi Mirage! (321)

cool

;292; i loved this ep. it was so sad! garados's flamethower was so cool! and togepi finally evolved!(i thought it would evolve in johto!) ;291;

Medea

Excalibur
I am happy that Togepi finally evolved. But I swear, I was in tears when Misty and Togetic went their seperate ways. Honest, first episode to make me cry!

Kasumi

Boulder Trainer
I love this episode because we can see Kasumi again! :) And Togepi evolved :) The end of episode is really cute when Kasumi is holding Togetic's hands and she is crying It's so beautifule! It;s one of my favourite episodes :)

H

Hales

Australia finally got to see this episode and I'm still trying not to choke up over the ending... I had to tell myself that I wasn't going to cry *sniffles*

I love Togetic... so loving, plus I thought it took a long time for Togepi to evolve... so I'm happy.

T

Transducer

This episode was really cool. It was really sad to see Misty saying bye to Togetic, I almost shed a tear there as I saw that scene :( Misty's Gyrados (sp?) was wicked. I totally loved the look on Hanson's face as Gyrados shot out a Flametrower to incinerate Shedinja and also seeing Hanson get burned =D

I give this ep an 8/10

S

Shadowcat

Awesome Awesome! This ep and the previous one was the best eps in Pokemon! I say when Misty is not around, nobody stops Brock teh way she does. I hope they make a new style for her to make Brock stop. Like toss him into the air Misty. May and Max can't beat her standard. Her pokemon can easily KO May's Pokemon. Her pokemon are extra cool. I hope to see a return of Togetic and they coem back together to fight colonel what so ever. That Shedinja did keep using the same attacks. Maybe it was at a low level. I just love the ep! The DVD or VCD of this ep is out soon and I must buy it to watch it again and forever!

I give 1 Million Stars for this ep.

G

Geki

This was one of the worst Advanced Challenge episodes to date. It had poor animation and was really short and boring. Oh well, at least I got to see Misty again, and her Togetic. At the end, Misty said to Ash ''Make Sure you take first place in the Hoenn League''. She should have said ''Make Sure you take Eighth Place in the Hoenn League''. XD

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just one thing was wrong in the first part of this episode that I noticed. When Misty
went with May and Max, she had Corsola use Spike Cannon on Shedinja! Then, Max
said that Shedinja had a really strong defense. Shouldn't Max already know that Shedinja is a ghost type and that Spike Cannon should't have affected Shedinja at all?

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
That's probably what he was talking about. Overall this was a really good episode. The part were Misty use Gyarados was kinda weird seeing as she used to hate them.

S

Shadowcat

She used to hate them. She's seen the light. This is a good episode! Love the Togepi and Togetic descriptions. Mirage Kingdom and all, I think it was a preview for Mirage Island.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Again, I really loved this two-parter. I like that Team Rocket got to help out by betraying Hanson by telling where the king and queen were. :D All the little togepis were cute, and it's amazing how powerful Togetic was after it evolved. Too bad that Togetic left the show, but I can only imagine the people at a certain website were dancing in the streets. LOL ;) That scene with Misty saying goodbye to Togetic was so touching. I also liked the part when Misty sent out gyarados, and Ash's reaction. It was funny how Misty did the Gary-esque "kiss the pokeball" bit before she sent it out too. I can't wait to see the Chronicles, because I'm dying to see about her and gyarados.

thed3

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!
This episode was actually pretty good. Although the battling was kinda short just seeing Ninjask and Shedinja was good enough for me. Shedinjas dub voice I thought was kinda weird...for a dead pokemon I thought it would've had a lower toned voice, but whatevers. Ninjasks dub voice was perfect. Misty finally showcasing Gyarados was cool even if it was for a couple of seconds. It was kinda sad seeing Misty and Togetic part, but it was nowhere close to how sad it was to see Ash and Butterfree part... that was a tearjerker. Overall a good episode and two-parter.

B

Blaziken master

I always thought shedinja sounded like stitch from Lilo and Stitch

M

Mr. Mime

I missed this episode :( But I seen scense from Tubetv, and I had a tear in my eyes when Misty and Togetic parted :( Togepi was my FAV! How could he/she leave?!? :( I will miss him/her so much, same with Misty, I miss her a lot.

Anaya

Synthesis
Aww this episode was SO sad =(. It was so sad when Togetic had to leave Misty!!! Waaa! They were such great pals! I hope they see eachother again!

Captain Bones

Beginning Trainer
Togetic was very cute. I was sad when Misty & Togetic had parted. I was also sad when Misty lefted Hoenn. I hope to see her again soon.